All reviewswifi is freea ground floor roomother hotelsdesk clerkmini fridgeshirleymcdonaldslouishighwaystlinens
Reviewed 13 January 2010

The tub was dirty, the carpet was filthy and blood stains were on the curtains. Yes I smoke but the room reeked of smoke. I talked to a manager name dipen he said the room had been cleaned and he could not imagine where the blood came from. I had to have him come to the room and show hiim. i will never stay there again. We just pulled off the highway and we both were tired . I donot recommend anyone staying there if they can go somewhere else. The next morning we checked into ramada express across the street.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2009

I actually had to stay here due to weather issues..This hotel is conveniently located off of I-94 right in town close to restaurants, shopping & the hospital. the room was nice & very clean. The employee at the desk was very friendly & showed me a room before I booked. Breakfast is included at a local restaurant across the street.. Overall it was a great price & exactly what I needed it for! I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2009

it was convenient, right off the freeway, clean...overall, not too bad, especially for the price. there weren't many amenities, but, whatever. if you're looking for a cheap place to crash, this isnt a bad motel. only complaint was the ice machine didnt work half the time. oh and as a bonus, the free breakfast is actually a voucher for the restaurant across the street for a real cooked breakfast. (there were several options to chose from)

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed 16 August 2009

Checked in 11pm August 8th checked out the next morning.. The room was horrible, I requested a room with two double beds received a very small room with a king size bed. The bathroom was horrible the toilet didn't even have a top on it, and the room smelled of smoke. I will not recommend this hotel. I called and complained the moment I saw the room, I was told they will change my room the next day, we couldn't even sleep, between the smell and two adults and a 19 year old sharing a king size bed, horrible.... After traveling by plane from 2pm until after 8pm and then having to drive for over two hours to get to the hotel and then to see this room, OMG, the hotel said they would take $10 off our next night, but no money would have convinced us to stay there.....

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2009

This room cost one fifth of the cost of the room the night before at St. Joseph Mi. The room was clean and tastefully decorated. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. A Great value! The only negatuive was no high speed internet connection

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple