US$211
US$190
Staybridge.com
Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor(Benton Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$117
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph(Benton Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$53
US$176
US$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$137
US$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$106
US$86
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$131
US$114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Motel 6 Benton Harbor(Benton Harbor)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$83
US$77
All reviewswifi is freea ground floor roomother hotelsdesk clerkmini fridgeclean hotelshirleymcdonaldslouisexpresswayst
Reviewed 28 May 2010

Since 2008, I stay monthly at this location to visit an ill family member in a facility near-by the motel. The day and early evening staff are very accomodating to my changing schedules of arrival and departure dates and to my room type requests. I like the complimentary newspaper and coffee in the lobby and the ideal location to other shops in the area . The manager, Derek Block, is one of the kindest, customer-friendly hotel manager I have worked with in a long time.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank boneymaroney
Reviewed 28 January 2010

We stay here every year for a fall weekend. Simple but effective. Staff is friendly. Well worth the great price.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank torontomikeToronto
Reviewed 13 January 2010

The tub was dirty, the carpet was filthy and blood stains were on the curtains. Yes I smoke but the room reeked of smoke. I talked to a manager name dipen he said the room had been cleaned and he could not imagine where the blood came from. I had to have him come to the room and show hiim. i will never stay there again. We just pulled off the highway and we both were tired . I donot recommend anyone staying there if they can go somewhere else. The next morning we checked into ramada express across the street.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2009

I actually had to stay here due to weather issues..This hotel is conveniently located off of I-94 right in town close to restaurants, shopping & the hospital. the room was nice & very clean. The employee at the desk was very friendly & showed me a room before I booked. Breakfast is included at a local restaurant across the street.. Overall it was a great price & exactly what I needed it for! I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2009

it was convenient, right off the freeway, clean...overall, not too bad, especially for the price. there weren't many amenities, but, whatever. if you're looking for a cheap place to crash, this isnt a bad motel. only complaint was the ice machine didnt work half the time. oh and as a bonus, the free breakfast is actually a voucher for the restaurant across the street for a real cooked breakfast. (there were several options to chose from)

• Stayed: September 2009