“Should have gotten a refund”

Motel 6 Benton Harbor
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Benton Harbor
Keene, TX
“Should have gotten a refund”
Reviewed 10 May 2007

I'm trying to decide on the worst motel experience of my life, and I can't decide between this motel and an Indian-operated motel in Demopolis, Alabama. At the motel in Alabama, I had trouble sleeping because I kept feeling like I wasn't alone. When I got up in the morning, I found mouse droppings under the covers. At the Motel 6 in Benton Harbor, MI, I found a used condom on the floor, and they wouldn't give me a refund. Which was worse? You decide.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The used condom on the floor
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank pastorethan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 November 2005

We came into our room to a very bad smell had to get our own air freshener,also the bathroom was very dirty...I also left behind a pjama set and t-shirt and went back to get it with no one else in the room but us,and they were gone,no where to be found,so they have no lost and found,just gone!!And then to boot they were rude to us upon going back knowing all well what had happened no apology or anything!!
Terrible,just Terrible.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 July 2005

The place was clean inside and out,needed a little TLC care carpet needed some cleaning and the plumbing needed some work .But for the money you had a clean bed. Pool was clean.

• Stayed July 2005
Comfort Suites Benton Harbor
#6 of 11 in Benton Harbor
Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph

Been to Motel 6 Benton Harbor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Benton Harbor

Property: Motel 6 Benton Harbor
Address: 2063 Pipestone Rd, I-94 at Exit 29/Pipestone Rd, Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2316
Region: United States > Michigan > Berrien County > Benton Harbor
Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Benton Harbor
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Motel 6 Benton Harbor 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Benton Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Benton Harbor Motel Six