“Positive review”

Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Benton Harbor
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent stay! Employee speedy! Clean! Superb bed! Nice layout!
Negative.. mapquest has it on wrong side of expressway! If going west off expressway turn left! NOT right like map quest shows!
Only hotel that had trucker parking in parking lot, major bonus must!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
abenameur, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing your feedback and thank you for bringing the Mapquest direction issue to our attention.

We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Back in Sept/Oct 2013 I spent quite some time in this hotel. It's not the most beautiful place/neighborhood to stay but it's location helps you to easily get to other places in the surroundings. The hotel staff is very nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Marcelo L,

Thank you for your candid feedback. It is unfortunate you were not fully satisfied with the accommodations, but we are pleased to note that you appreciated the location of our hotel, an aspect that is preferred by many of our guests. We appreciate the feedback that we receive as this is crucial for us to improve the products & services that we offer.

Regards,

Brenda J.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I visited Michigan in Jan for a wedding and staying at this Holiday Inn after the wedding. I had called previously about a late check-in. When I called the woman I spoke to was professional and polite and noted in my file that I would be late. When I checked in the front desk knew who I was and let me know I was her last check in for the evening. The room was clean and very nice. I only stayed for a limited amount of time but I was very pleased. I am a 22-year Air Force veteran (just retired in 2013) so I've traveled quite a bit. The location of this hotel is right off the highway and nexgt to a Bob Evans (great breakfast).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank abzurk
abenameur, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Benton Harbor/Saint Joseph. We're glad that you enjoyed your brief stay with us and we hope to see you soon.

Thank you for your service and for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We live about 5 hours away and visit the Lake Michigan shore about once a year. The hotel was a very nice place to stay when we visited for my birthday last June. The staff were all friendly. I called to check about our room before arriving and the front desk people were especially nice upon arrival. The continental breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
abenameur, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Benton Harbor/Saint Joseph. We appreciate your feedback and we will be sharing it with our team.

We hope we will get to see you again on your next Birthday if not sooner.

Feel free to contact me directly to assist you with your future reservation and to make sure that we will always exceed your expectations.

269-927-4599

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I liked everything about this hotel. The room was clean and quiet, much better quality than the low price I paid. The evening desk clerk baked chocolate chip cookies and set them out for the guests. Best of all, the manager herself chauffeured me to the car rental, saving me the taxi fare. I had broken down on the highway and had no way to continue my trip. This hotel made the trip more pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Benton Harbor/ Saint Joseph.

As you and other guests discovered, we are fortunate to have a wonderful staff that will do whatever it takes to provide our guests with memorable experiences and turn a bad day into a great one.

I hope you'll visit us in better circumstances and enjoy what the area has to offer.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This hotel is very nice and new. I was warmly greeted at front desk, As Priority Club member we were given welcome bags with bottled water and a snack. Warm fresh baked cookies were also at front desk. Room was very nice and bed very comfortable. Had a large selection for breakfast, and a manager stopped to ask us if everything was ok. All staff were very pleasant. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Joyce S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear 72Cricket,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Our staff strives to provide a warm, welcoming experience for all of our guests. I am happy we provided this for you.

Please come again very soon!

Joyce Santure
Holiday Inn Express
Benton Harbor, Michigan

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here on Saturday, October 12th. I don't know what all the negative reviews are about. I found the hotel to be updated, clean, and quiet. We had a king room with jacuzzi, separate shower, sitting room, sink & refrigerator. We stay at hotels often, and believe me, I am pretty picky, but there was nothing wrong with our stay. The only negative is that it's about a 5 minute drive to St. Joseph, which is really the tourist area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Joyce S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Lori V,

Thank you for staying with us here at Holiday Inn Express in Benton Harbor, Michigan. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and that your room was satisfactory.

Please come again soon!

The Inn at Harbor Shores
The Inn at Harbor Shores
#2 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Staybridge Suites - Benton Harbor-St. Joseph River

Been to Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor? Share your experiences!