Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor
US$55
US$42
US$117
US$111
Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph(Benton Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
US$132
US$104
Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI(Benton Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$85
Travelocity
US$72
US$69
Red Roof
Comfort Suites Benton Harbor(Benton Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$84
Priceline
US$53
US$50
Motel 6 Benton Harbor(Benton Harbor)
US$64
US$59
US$124
US$117
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleana great place to staystaff was friendlythe general managercontinental breakfastthird floorwould stay here againfamily vacationupon checkeasy accessbentonvictorycharlotteinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have stayed at Holiday Inn Express hotels before so I have some idea of what to expect. This one is average: the rooms are very standard and predictable. There is a coffeemaker and coffee, also an empty refrigerator. The bathroom seemed cramped but the toiletry provision was adequate. When we awoke after our first (and only) night there, the one elevator was broken so everyone had to take the stairs. We are fine with that but I thought it would have been an issue for those less able-bodied. The breakfast buffet was very nice: they have everything from basic cereal, to make it yourself pancakes, to juices and cinnamon buns. The front desk personnel were nice and the room was clean. It's fine for a quick trip but I would hesitate to recommend for a longer stay.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms by the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KatienBill
Rick Z, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, yes the elevator did have an issue that weekend, which is why we called the service company that night prior to have it fixed. Holiday weekends can be an issue but the elevator was fixed soon after you departed, approx 10a
RZichterman, General Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We tend to stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotels when we travel, because we have always had good experiences there. This hotel was no exception. The staff was friendly, and the rooms were clean and large. A little side note - Our young granddaughter LOVED the mini-pancakes available at breakfast each morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank frenchlouie
Rick Z, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. Yes the children and adults love the bite size pancakes. We will look forward to seeing you again soon when you are in the area.
RZichterman, General Manager

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Outstanding customer service. We were traveling with my in laws and I had called the hotel a few days before had to request that we were put on different floors. And when we checked in the girls did as I requested nothing was said it was just done. The room was very clean and inviting. The pool was very refreshing and we had it all to ourselves. It was nice to just relax. The breakfast was very good. It was very fresh and very hot. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends. We will definitely be coming back to visit.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jessica B
Rick Z, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you Jessica, I am very proud of the Staff and I will be sure to share this with everyone. So happy that you enjoyed all of the amenities of the Hotel, from the pool to the Breakfast. I will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Having stayed for several working trips at this location, I am confident to share that this hotel has a wonderful staff (at all hours of the day) they are pleasant and very accomdating, the rooms are very clean, special requests are reviewed with you, you do not get a well we can not do that they honestly try and find the "happy point" for the request. The hotel is quiet for the most part, always depends on the amount of kids in the building. They offer dinners for the guest on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, for a working traveler it is a huge blessing. Free WiFi was easy to access and very fast. Parking is close and the lot had it pot holes repaired. Over all I have always been satisfied with my stay and plant to continue coming here. maybe even for a vacation.

Room Tip: I have had South side and North side rooms, both were about the same for noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl K
Rick Z, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Cheryl K.
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, I am glad the staff continues to improve the guest experiance. I agree the food we have at the Manager's Reception is outstanding and I hope you will come to Benton Harbor for a vacation trip, there are a lot of fun things to do in the area.
I will look forward to meeting you in person soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed here for one night. The room was huge the amenities were great and high speed internet was ok. The staff was friendly. The workout room is very small but no one seem to know about it so I could still use it. The hotel is close to the expressway and was convenient for business meetings in the area.

Room Tip: The workout room has a treadmill and a cross trainer and a bike not much else.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HemantD308
Rick Z, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benton Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for your recent review, we are currently waiting for equipment to arrive for the newly enlarged fitness center. We should have it all finished soon, and look forward to seeing you.
More space and equipment to choose from. We also have just finished a "board room" style meeting room for small business gatherings.