“Board of Health should Condemned them!”

Village Inn Motel Berrien Springs
Village Inn Motel Berrien Springs
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Berrien Springs
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Board of Health should Condemned them!”
Reviewed 1 August 2010

The site wont let me write in all caps! Gross, nasty, old, rundown, blood stains, one tv station, stinks!!!! Need I say more!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank wjsharp123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Chicago
Reviewed 27 July 2009

At $70 a night it was an outrage. I would not stay there for $15 a night! Nothing was plugged in when we arrived. Had to plug in the wall air conditioner and reach up for the controls. Drains in bathroom in room 109 were slower than molasses. Had to shower in our own drain water. Had to hold the handle down on the toilet in order for it to flush. Musty room smell; bugs including centipedes, flies buzzing around all night.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank RevKevSr

Travellers are raving about these Berrien Springs hotels

Waterloo
Reviewed 25 January 2009

Bed Bugs!!!
If you want some unwanted company, I dare you to stay there! In the year 2007, I stayed there for about 10 days. During my stay, I got major bed bug bites that required medical attention. I ended up seeing 4 different doctors before I got better. Last year, in October 2008, I gave this motel a second chance (because of the location) after hearing that they are now under the new management. I only went back to this motel because the management told me that they dealt with the bed bug problem which they had the knowledge of. To my disbelief, I got bed bugs once again! How naive I was to believe them!!! I left the motel as soon as I discovered the bed bug bites on my feet. By the way, there is nothing pleasant about having to go through what I went through, not just one time but twice. If you could afford $20 dollars more, you could find some decent accommodations in Benton Harbor, not too far away from the Andrews University. The Village Inn - I'll never return to this motel ever again!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Bed bugs
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7 Thank sm4321
#4 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI
Red Roof Inn Benton Harbor St. Joseph
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph

Been to Village Inn Motel Berrien Springs? Share your experiences!