“Fun on the slopes”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nightinga...
Terre Haute, Indiana, USA
“An adequate place on the slopes”
Reviewed 5 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed at this vacation rental twice; the first time was in spring 2014 and the second January 2015. The unit sleeps about 6-8 people; however, there were only 2 of us so we had plenty of room. The unit is conveniently located on a ski run to a chair lift which was great! The decor is somewhat dated and the construction is not solid. We noted that cold air blew in around the door. Also the master bedroom door allowed light from the hallway to be seen. The kitchen had amenities that were helpful in food preparation. Most of the pans had non-stick coating that was coming off. The bed was comfortable and pillows were adequate. Linens were provided, but they generally had a tobacco smoke odor. The heat was difficult to control; moving the thermostat even slightly resulted in rooms being too hot or too cool. We were concerned because the check-in staff suggested that we purchase insurance to pay for damages. As we had stayed in the unit previously, we knew the condition and declined. Instead we photographed all of the damaged areas (broken paneling, holes in the doors, dented refrigerator shelves). I would recommend this unit with reservations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Outdated decor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WI

Your age range 55-64
Minnesota
Reviewed 20 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing