“Lifelong memories”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

M A
Dallas, Texas
“Lifelong memories”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 for a stay in December 2012

My grandparents rented this home for a Christmas vacation with our extended family when I was a kid (back in the mid-nineties). I still remember the open kitchen with family cooking, playing foosball with my older cousins, and skiing with my brother and sister. There's a huge mudroom for ski stuff and tons of room for everyone to spread out. The only down side I remember is not enough covered parking, so one morning after it dumped snow my little brother and I had to clean off the cars before we could go skiing. I haven't stayed there in almost 20 years, but I thought those considering renting this place would like to know that this place creates great family memories.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Illinois

A romantic getaway Older travelers
WI
Reviewed 14 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing