“Good value”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jenn H
“Good value”
Reviewed 19 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in K-2 with my husband, sister and brother-in-law and we all had a blast on our trip! The house is so close to Powderhorn and it was great that they offered the free shuttle, though we never actually used it. The house itself was acceptable for what it was. We were looking for value, rather than amenities, and that's what we got! Our only negative was that the refrigerator was extremely cold and kept freezing our groceries. Even after turning it down, time and time again, we had exploding sodas, etc. We made note of this to management when we checked out so hopefully that gets taken care of soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
IL
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

MI
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Wautoma
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Management Response
16 Mar 2014
Thank you for a great review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
IL

Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Management Response
12 Feb 2014
Thank you for a wonderful review! We are so glad we could make your stay as comfortable as possible. We look forward to seeing you again in the years to come!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing