Cold Creek Inn
US$113
US$96
Crystal Lake Resort(Beulah)(Great Value!)
US$130
Travelocity
Northwoods Lodging(Beulah)(Great Value!)
US$107
Travelocity
Honor Motel(Honor)(Great Value!)
US$84
The Hotel Frankfort(Frankfort)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$97
Crystal Mountain(Thompsonville)(Great Value!)
US$104
Official Hotel
US$72
Official Site
Empire Lakeshore Inn(Empire)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$119
Orbitz.com
Bella Vista Inn(Bear Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsperchpotatoeskeyslawmichiganlake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Reminded me of part B&B and part hotel. I had a single room and yes it was small. Bed was nice and I had shampoo, conditioner and soap in my bathroom. Very clean and crisp. The bar and restaurant was awesome. Staff is wonderful and the food was GREAT. Defiantly would stay there again. Steph made the best Bloody Mary I have ever had!

Room Tip: If you get 1 double bed room, you may want to ask the size. I had room 8 and that was smaller than room 11.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We are very familiar with this area but had never stayed in this hotel before. We were very pleased with our room--it was bright, quiet and the bed was VERY comfortable. The bathroom looked like it had been recently remodeled and the whole room was SPOTLESS. The owner suggested we try the perch dinner on Friday night and we have NEVER had better perch! It was not heavily battered, instead had a light cornmeal crust so the taste of the fish was the major flavor. Outstanding! They serve brunch on Sundays from 10am-2pm. I dislike buffets immensely, however, this one was outstanding---the best omelet I've ever eaten, made to order. The roasted potatos were complete with fresh (I think!) rosemary and the prime rib was to die for. It is not a fancy hotel with all the ammenities of a large chain, however, the staff was extremely welcoming, the room was comfy, the food excellent and all of it at a very reasonable price. What more can one ask?

Room Tip: If you want an in-room fridge or coffee maker, be sure to ask for a room that has them. Not all do.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William F
Reviewed 3 July 2011

My wife and I decided to take a trip over to the Frankfort /Elberta area to join up with family members and friends. Called many of the areas motels/hotels and in doing so ran into many that were filled up for the night. When we called the Cold Creek Inn they said they had one room left, so we reserved it. When we arrived at the Inn we were told that the cable to our room was not working. They said they would take ten dollars off the bill. Had we have known this before we left home we would have stayed home. When we got up to the room we were less than impressed with the size of the room. Was told it was a queen bed... Not it was a full size bed with one side jammed up against the wall. We forgot to pack shampoo, I figured no big deal they will have some in the room... Not! Asked for some at the Bar/Desk and they said they did'not have any. I informed them that this had turned out to be a real adventure. I will say the closet that we stayed in was clean. Would we stay here again? No way! Sixty nine dollars and that was ten dollars off for no TV.... I would stay home first. Now I understand why they don't show pictures of the rooms on the website.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank wrhard
Reviewed 20 August 2009

We were visiting friends in Beulah/Benzonia and ended up staying at the Cold Creek Inn in downtown Beulah. What a wonderful surprise! They have several rooms above their restaurant, we stayed in room #3, a corner room that was recently remodeled. It was VERY CLEAN, the bed was VERY COMFORTABLE, the furniture was new, the room was newly painted, the bath was large, clean and had all new fixtures. The room was air conditioned. All the room needs to make it perfect is a few pictures on the walls... which I'm sure will be there the next time we stay there. You should enjoy your stay at the Cold Creek Inn.
Their website is: ColdCreekInn.Net.

Tom & Chris