Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Reed City Motel(Reed City)
Johnny's Motel(White Cloud)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Tour-In Motel(Howard City)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksausageroom was cleanferris state universityoutdoor poolpizza huteggsparty storechoice hotelsgreat priceyogurthot breakfastbreakfast providedmini fridge and microwaveking bedpleasant stayin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I stayed at this hotel while attending a conference in Big Rapids. My hotel room was dirty with dust and spider webs on the walls and I had to wipe grim and dirt off the toilet seat prior to using it. Not to mention the heater did not work and I had to kill several bugs flying around on my room. In addition, there was an incident where I suspected Housekeeping of using my personal items since they were not the way I left them when I returned. When I voiced my concerns in a letter to the hotel, I received an accusatory letter in response, as if I was the one to blame for things being out of place. Very poor customer service!!! I did not appreciate being talked down to for voicing my concerns or the insinuation as if I was lying about the incident. I suggest you save your money and don’t stay in this dump!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I've stayed here twice and wouldn't stay anyplace else! The rooms are nice and very spacious. The staff is very helpful. The breakfast was amazing, they had a little bit of everything. My daughter attends FSU and I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I have stayed at the quality inn now for a few days and can honestly say that the staff is great!! The rooms are really clean and they are very spacious. VJ is an excellent manager and front desk staff always pleasent to. Thanks Quality Inn

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Louis R
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I've stayed here a few times over the years. Two of those times were with my son's hockey team. Very close to FSU and the ice rink. I thought it was a great breakfast for the price of the room. The second time we stayed we had a new grandson that was born with complications and we needed to stay near the hospital. The man at the front desk was so nice! Gave us a reduced rate and in the morning the woman in charge of the breakfast area kept the breakfast open later for us. I would (and will, our son now goes to FSU) stay here again.

Room Tip: They have a building that has the rooms open to the outside and a building that they open to the hall. We have only stayed in the building with the indoor hall. Very clean rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012

It was a place to sleep and that is all I can say. The dek clerk was friendly. Pretty run down, linens and towels are worn out. The wifi worked well though, see I found something nice to say. :) if you need a bed, it works.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family