“Great place”

Oscar and Joey's Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stopped here on the way to Bay City,noticed this place and wanted something different from the usual chain restaurants which surround it.This is a single storey wood built place next to the off ramp in Birch Run.t`s a very traditional American roadhouse,the owner was obviously a hunter,the place was decorated with dozens of hunting trophies (dead stuff on the walls) which doesn`t do much for me but I guess the locals like it.
We were served by a really nice lady and the food was excellent (they specialise in Road Kill but I just went for the regular breakfast).A great place.

1  Thank Nick B

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I went here for the first time a was very satisfied with their fish and chips. We also had the breaded mushrooms and let me tell you, they were the best we have ever had!
The restaurant is small, but nice atmosphere. They offer different kinds of wild game meat that you would not get at other places.

1  Thank Niecey0
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Went there twice for dinner, that good .Had fried shrimp and fish all was delicious . Friendly servers

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The food was terrible and my husband actually had to return his meal as it was so overdone it was inedible. We would not eat here again or recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Thomas W
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Although, it doesn't look like much from the outside, the restaurant is very clean and the food is awesome!!