“Good Lunch, Break from Shopping”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Cambridge, Canada
“Good Lunch, Break from Shopping”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were recently at Birch Run Outlet Mall, as part of a group. Stopped here for a lunch break, pleasantly surprised. They have a 2/4/$12, per person, this can not be shared between 2 people, they do however have a section, of smaller size appetizer choices, $4-6 (thereabouts) we shared the Spinach Artichoke dip(4.99) and the 1/2 size thin crust Mediterranean Pizza(6.00), we each had 2 triangle pieces of the pizza. We felt full enough for a lunch. Bill with 2 pepsi was $16.00. Our server was good, our service was fairly quick.

• Visited April 2014

Coral Springs, Florida
“Service Lacks Consistency. Very Good Food.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have been there many times. I did not write a review up until now due to the service not being consistent. Food is always very good. Great menu selection. I never had their pizza. Other than pizza I tried just about everything and always liked it. Staff are always pleasant. Some are more efficient than the others.There is a waitress who works in a back section by the bar (Bobbie),who was very rude, was not addressing us properly & had an attitude.She demonstrated a bad temper with us once and another time we witnessed her demonstrating bad temper with other guests.When they complained, she just walked away and loudly said to another staff person,that she doesn't care about anything.She did choose a different terminology,describing her emotions, but there is no way I can repeat it on this site. Don't get me wrong. Uno at Birch Run is a nice place. Don't let one staff member stop you from going there. It's just, if you want to bring a guest or go for a special occasion, you just kind of have to be prepared that something like this may take place.

• Visited January 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“One of the better places to eat in Birch Run”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Long lines since it's either this, Applebee's, Tony's or fast food. Service was good and friendly. Accommodated gluten free needs.

Visited March 2014
UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
DH_Traveler01, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our friendly service and gluten free menu items. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Bad Axe, Michigan
“Good food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I love this place. It's nice and cozy inside. Always have a nice waiter/waitress. I've had several things but my Top 3 are: Deep Dish Pizza, Firecracker Chicken Sandwich and the Chi Town Sampler Platter. Of course anything on tap goes well with the choices above! Happy Dining:)

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dap0711, thank you for your great 5 star review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy our friendly staff and deep dish pizza. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Flushing, Michigan
“Frequent Stop”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is a frequent stop for us, since it is close to home, and usually convenient when we head north. We find the fare generally to our liking, and have yet to be really disappointed. On this latest stop, my wife ordered the Cobb Salad, which she rated excellent, while I was torn between the Rattlesnake Pasta and the Firecracker Chicken Sandwich. I chose the sandwich with steamed broccoli in lieu of fries, Largely because I wanted to keep the calorie count relatively low. I very much appreciate the ability to choose from a variety of sides.

The chicken breast in the sandwich was very moist and tender, and overall, the sandwich was tasty, BUT the firecracker did not go off. Our server opined that my taste buds might not be functioning, but not so. They have gotten more sensitive with age, so that my tolerance for spicy foods has lessened. There was a dearth of Buffalo Sauce on the sandwich, which, along with the pepper jack cheese was supposed to supply a greater level of piquancy, which was what I expected. I still do like spicy food.

A number of draft beers were offered, and I chose the "Milkshake" Stout, which was very smooth, and not as heavily flavored as most stouts. Overall, a nice meal, but next time I guess I should order the Rattlesnake Pasta, if I want a little spice, calories notwithstanding.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Frederick B
Frederick B, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our Firecracker Chicken Sandwich and stout. We appreciate your support and hope to see you again whenever you're in the area for our Rattlesnake Pasta!