“Very Nice Visit. STARBUCKS IS BACK!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Birch Run
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Springs, Florida
“Very Nice Visit. STARBUCKS IS BACK!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Last month I wrote a review about Starbucks in Birch Run, MI. I rated it at average. I stopped there last week. I was amazed at all the improvements. So i thought, i'd wright an update. All the staff were pleasant & professional. Customer Service couldn't been any better. I had a caramel frappe and really enjoyed it. Starbucks is back! By the way, the bathroom door is fixed.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank 135catherineg

Brampton, Canada
“hour to kill”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Didn't realize the outlet mall opened later on Sunday. Had to kill an hour so we went to Starbucks. Service was great and so was the coffee. We passed the morning quickly with the great atmosphere of the coffee house

Visited April 2014
“Manager named Chuck rude and needs customer service training.”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Was a customer on 4-10-14 at 5:15pm. I used the restroom to get walked in on cause the lock was broken. I was embarrassed. Came out to order my coffee to tell the lady that the door lock was broke and I was walked in on. The only thing she said was sorry. Didn't offer me a free coffee, which by the way was all I ordered. She said it was the first she heard of it being broke, I said that's bulls*** its 5:15pm and im the first one to complain?? The lady named Chuck told me she didn't need to serve me coffee and deal wth me cusing at her. I said where is the manager she said she was the manager. The elderly lady in line behind me could not believe how she was talking to me and said to me it was crazy and I needed to report her. So I asked for her higher up mangers number. She gav me a card with his name and number and said I even out my name on it for u, please make sure u call him I will tell him to be expecting ur call. The elderly lady shook her head at me again and said omg. I work in management and would never talk to a customer like this. That manager Chuck at this location is rude and disrespectful. I will never be back. Not to mention this was the dirtiest Starbucks I hav ever been in.

• Visited April 2014
“What happened? ”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Drove there today and there is no Starbucks anymore! ? What happened? Anyone know??? I was going there almost everyday until I had a mini stroke in dec. Wanted one really bad today and it's gone

Plattsville, Ont
“blond coffee”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have never been a Starbucks fan but we decided to try the blond coffee hoping it would not be so strong. It was a pleasant surprise and it was very good.

Visited July 2013

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!