“Chinese and Thai food - pick the latter!”
Review of Beijing Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beijing Express
Ranked #26 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The staff were certainly Asian, and recommended Thai dishes over the Chinese. I was happy with my chicken curry - moderate heat, lots of real chicken and tender-crisp veggies (onions and peppers mostly.) My wife's orange chicken had lots of chicken, tasty, but no veggies.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

After shopping at the outlet mall, we were looking for a quick dinner. Beijing Express was a good choice. We've had better and worse oriental food. But it was certainly better than McDonalds. We ordered wonton soup (OK), crab Rangoon (too deep fried). But the pad Thai was pretty good - lots of chicken and easily shareable. All that for about fourteen bucks.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant many times and never been disappointed. It is located in a large outlet mall and has very fast carry out service. I am a local and observe a steady stream of customers going through the door. The food is very fresh and delicious. The serving potions are large so we always order one meal for two. In contrast to a previous reviewer, it is not overpriced for the huge amount of food you get. We always order the combo meals which are no longer posted on the wall but are still on the menu. This always comes with chicken fried rice, drink, egg roll and fortune cookie. We love the crab cheese so always order that too. We will be eating there again as this is one of our families favorite places to eat in Birch Run.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

food was average but fresh and hot.Overpriced for what you got.Next to no meat in the dishes.I wont't go back.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Shopping and starving, had to eat fast and this place came up since there is no food court in the Birch Run outlet mall. I had the Shrimp Pad Thai, lots of shrimp and it was okay for the purpose of getting quick sustenance. Hubby had the Pho soup noodles and as soon as I tasted it I knew it was full of MSG. Next time will drive the 2 min to Tony`s.