“shopping trip”

Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Birch Run
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Close to shopping and restaurants , although right beside highway so a little noisy. Hotel is very clean and rooms are clean and nice firm bed. Fridge and microwave in room. Nice touches - lap top table, ear plugs, Neutrogena toiletry products in bathroom, ample towels and face clothes. We were looking forward to a quiet swim and hot tub but too many kids from 6 pm to 11pm closing surprising for a Tuesday. Front desk staff very friendly. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Bring your bathing suit and hope there are no screaming kids
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for your response and comments. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. We enjoy the positive feedback and thorough description of our amenities. Your stay happened to coincide with school breaks and families having cabin fever. We do offer Adult swim only time from 10pm-11pm. Thanks for your comments on the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. I will share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stayed one night with my daughter. Hotel front desk was very efficient. There were two large birthday parties going on in the hotel with kids ranging from about 2-12, so it was not very quiet for a mid-March stay. Hotel had a pervasive chlorine odor even on the 2nd floor, likely due to the pool being immediately inside the lobby door perhaps. Overall a very clean hotel, and a very solid location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you for your review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with the energy of the Birthday Parties and the smell of bromine from our pool. Sometime our guests get caught up in the moment of a gathering, and forget to be mindful of others trying to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing day. The pool odor may have been more noticeable from the continued use by our guests during your stay. I am pleased to see that overall you had an enjoyable and memorable experience. Thanks again for your review and comments. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Birch Run. My family and I were there for a wonderful weekend of shopping, made better by the wonderful staff at our hotel and the great amenities. The pool and hot tub were great - very relaxing after a long day of shopping. We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher J

Thank you for your review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide a memorable experience to you. I will share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

During my 3 week stay, everyone was great , and breakfast every morning was very good. Your employee Maximus working the kitchen was really one of the most pleasant Hampton employees I have had the pleasure of meeting, made my stay even more enjoyable. Since I travel allot, I always try to "Hampton" but this stay was outstanding!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to know we were able to create an enjoyable and memorable experience throughout your stay. I will share your comments with my staff, especially Maximus, and commend them on a job well done. Maximus is a hard worker and takes great pride in the level of service he provides our guests. He greatly appreciates the feedback. Thanks again for your comments and review. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great hotel and reasonable price for those going to the Birch Run Outlets and Frankenmuth. Got the king room with the Jacuzzi, which was nice to have after a full day of shopping. Hotel was quiet and the bed was comfortable. I expected the breakfast options to be better, so we ate at Bob Evans instead.

1  Thank Colleen M

Thank you for your review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for your comments; we pride ourselves on the comfort and cleanliness we provide our guests. I will review our breakfast offering for the morning of your stay. We change the selection, to provide variety, each day. Please be sure to ask our staff if you have any dietary or special needs, or looking for a preferred item. We are pleased to assist you and assuring an enjoyable experience throughout your stay. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed overnight on a quick getaway weekend. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Beds were very comfortable. The free breakfast was very good with a wide variety of healthy selections. Used the pool and hot tub which were clean and well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for your review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. I will share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. We greatly value the positive feedback and look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Walked in to hotel and what do we see? Swimming pool looking at us, no privacy from people in parking lot nor people walking into the lobby- poor planning on layout. Told to go to door 2 to park. Ok, easy enough. Would have been nice for it to be clean. Right by door 2 pizza boxes, kfc chicken, mashed potatoes and mojo potatoes. Gross. Got to room - smell so strong I have a major headache. Bed is hard. Loud stomping from above at 11pm. Not sure if I really want to stay a second night here-may talk to manager in morning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and comments. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. Please bring any concerns to the attention of front desk or management at any hotel you may be staying with, we are here to ensure an enjoyable experience during your stay. I apologize for the conditions you found and experienced. Had we been made aware of the to-go boxes placed to the side of the 1/2 empty trash receptacle, we would have cleaned them up immediately. I am pleased to see that my staff refunded your stay for your troubles, upon being made aware of your concerns. We would have been able to relocate you to a room more acceptable to your preferences had we been aware of your concerns earlier. Again, please do not hesitate to notify front desk or management of any concerns you may have, so we can better serve you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Birch Run
The Marv Herzog Hotel
The Marv Herzog Hotel
#4 of 8 in Frankenmuth
Baymont Inn & Suites Bridgeport/Frankenmuth

Been to Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth? Share your experiences!