Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Frankenmuth Motel(Frankenmuth)
Bavarian Inn Lodge(Frankenmuth)
View Hotel
All reviewsoutlet mallpool and hot tubroom was cleanenjoyed our staythe breakfast areaparking lotbreakfast staffwould stay here againfree breakfastgreat valueshort drive to frankenmuthwafflesshopping tripfront desk staffnice staystaff was very friendlychristmas store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The hotel was very clean, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The coupons we were given for the local shopping areas were actually useful. The only thing that bothered either of us (we were on our honeymoon) was that you could only connect one wireless device to the wi-fi. Drove my husband batty.

1  Thank Meagan W
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I will share your comments with my staff and commend them on a job well done. Please be sure to bring any concerns to the attention of front desk or management at any hotel you may be staying with, we are here to ensure an enjoyable experience during your stay. We have complimentary promotion codes for internet access available for our guests when special needs arise. Thanks again for your review and comments. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very disgusting room. Found raisins behind dresser and the fridge wasn't cleaned. Pool was suppose to be at 84 degrees and my thermometer said it was 65 degrees. Complained to front desk but to no avail ......nothing was done to rectify these problems. My mother in law had questions at check in and the front desk person seemed quite annoyed that we were asking questions. We asked about a catholic church service and were informed of wrong mass times for the church. We told the front desk and gave them a bulletin of when mass services are scheduled. We stayed during the Beer Expo and at 1 a.m. party goers were still making noise in our hallway and when we complained. We were told that maybe we should of picked a better time to come to Birch Run.......this I find very unacceptable. I work in the service industry and we strive for repeat business. This hotel with a cold pool, uncooperative staff and dirty rooms will not get my business again.

Room Tip: try to avoid picking a room closest to the highway and avoid weekends that have something that involves party goers to Frankenmuth
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pete P
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you for your review and comments. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. I shared your comments with my Maintenance and Front Desk staff. They remembered speaking with you and from the conversation, felt that your concerns were addressed. They apologize for not meeting your expectations and resolving your concerns to your satisfaction. We keep our pool at 84 degree for the safety of our guests. This reduces the possible growth of bacteria in the water. The pool water may seem cold when the surrounding air temperature is more then 3 degree higher. I have been working with my Maintenance staff to correct the differences in temperature and apologize for this not being resolved during your stay. Thank you for the updated Mass Schedule. Entering into the Summer months, many Churches will consolidate their times to adjust for families on vacation. Our in-room directory lists the various denominations in the area along with their phone number and address to contact them for correct worship times. I apologize for the inconsiderateness of other guests and their disregard to hotel policy along with disrupting their surroundings. The final shuttle had dropped off around 1am and these guests were returning to their rooms. In the future, I will have my night security staff escort guests returning from the various festivals to reduce the possibility of noise and disruption. In reading your other reviews, may I suggest, you contact Management at any hotel you may be staying with when you feel your concerns are not being properly addressed. We are here to ensure an enjoyable experience during your stay. Thanks again for your review and comments. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Hotel is on a quiet, cul-de-sac just seconds from many restaurants and walking distance to a theater. All the attractions of Frankenmuth are about 10 min away. Shuttle service is available, though we didn't use it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review and comments. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. Thank you for your observations. The Shuttle Service is only available during the World Expo of Beer Event in Frankenmuth. The Birch Run Hotels partner up with the Frankenmuth Jaycees to ensure the safety of our guests during this festival. Thanks again for your review and comments. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed here for one night earlier this month. I had been staying with family and had an early flight the next morning and then work all day so I decided to get a hotel room here. Big mistake, I didn't sleep that night at all.

Less than half the spaces in the lot were filled so I assume the hotel wasn't busy. Upon checkin I was given room 226 which was just off the elevator and across the hall from the vending and ice machine. If you get one of these rooms - don't stay in it. Change to another room.

I was woken up 3 times through the night. Loud voices coming off the elevator at 11, someone getting ice at 12 and the final straw was someone filling a huge cooler of ice at 3:30am. I couldn't get back to sleep and it was a total waste of money to stay here.

As a hilton silver member I spent a little more here than I would have on other hotels. Unfortunately it wasn't worth it and I won't be back. There are other nice hotels in the area where you can truly stray and get a good night of sleep without noises and interruptions.

My advice to the Hampton in: get doors on your vending rooms so they don't disturb neighboring guests and get more soundproofing on doors near the elevator. I travel and spend 100+ hotel nights a year- I have never had an experience like this!

Room Tip: Stay away from the vending machines and elevators.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sw297
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for your review and comments. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for your Silver Hilton Honors status and loyalty to the Hilton Family of hotel brands. I apologize for the inconveniences of noise and location during your stay the night of May 5th. Please be sure to bring any concerns to the attention of Front Desk or management at any hotel you may be staying with, we are here to ensure an enjoyable experience during your stay. We at Hampton Inn, stand by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please contact me and I will be glad to provide a complimentary return stay, reverse the charges on your credit card or reimburse you Hilton Honors points. I again apologize for not providing an enjoyable experience during your stay. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We love staying at the Hampton in Birch Run for its location, atmosphere, cleanliness, and overall pleasant experience. Their breakfast is about the best of any hotel. We come every year to visit Frankenmuth and shop at the Birch Run Outlet stores.

1  Thank June W

Thank you for your review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. Thank you for your comments. We are hard workers and take great pride in the level of service we provide our guests. My staff and I greatly value the positive feedback and enjoy in knowing we create memorable experiences for our guests. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.