Location: Perfect. Building is very large to include the lobby. Clean, very clean. Pop corn in the lobby in the evenings. Never saw that before. That was cool. Cost is a little above average but it was Thanksgiving weekend. Now the problems. 1. Breakfast was the worst in all my years at Choice Hotels. Scrambled eggs were flat sheets cut into squares. No taste. The sausage patty was a small disk and had no taste either. They had muffins but they were real small maybe the size of a quarter. Orange juice was watered down. 1. Like the quality inn I stayed at last week they had stupid little "chick-let" pillows. Small and fat. Bring your own pillows I think its the new standard. Every time someone ran a shower above us or next to us that is all we heard. You need to turn the TV way up to hear. Still with these little problems not enough to make me change from Comfort/Quality to anything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 99 Spacious and Newly Renovated roomsWhirlpool Suites AvailableComplimentary Hot Breakfast, Indoor heated pool, Hot tub, Fitness Room, Game Room, Guest Laundry, Free Wireless Internet, New Flat Screen TV's, In room microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and coffee maker. Meeting/Conference Room ~ Accommodating 60 people1/4 mile from Premium Outlets1/4 mile from Birch Run Expo Center7 miles from Frankenmuth Easy Access to Flint and Saginaw ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Birch Run reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Birch Run Hotel Birch Run
- Comfort Inn Birch Run Frankenmuth
- Birch Run Comfort Inn