“Great Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We went with a friend to celebrate the birthdays. Great place to hang out on a Friday. I had already visited another steakhouse on Wednesday and that Steak was amazing so I had to give 4 star for this one

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We had our wedding reception here back in August 2015 and have been fans ever since. We frequently come for anniversary and special dinners and our latest favorite is to join the guys at the bar for happy hour.

Our favorite items from Happy Hour menu are the blue cheese and steak flatbread and the Prime Steak sliders. Both are enough to fill you up. Accompanied by a Martini or drink it's perfect.

The service couldn't be better and the food is always the highest quality. It will remain one of our places for special dinners but also at the top of our list for happy hours.

1  Thank 00vette48306
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I went last month with my family for dinner after a friend had recommended the place. The moment we entered we were impressed. The friendliness and attentiveness of the waitstaff was notable as was the cleanliness and decor. The calamari, stuffed peppers and ahi tuna were all excellent. I had the Cabrera which was cooked perfectly. My wife had the HP burger - this may have been better than my steak which is saying a lot. And the carrot cake for dessert was massive! Look forward to visiting again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We celebrated birthday, with friends. I started with Ahi Tuna, made and tasted perfect.
The porterhouse was perfect, I added sides, asparagus and garlic cloves with spinach. Everything was great.
We received chocolate cake as a gesture.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank 551,951
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Excelent place to have a drink , the enviroment is relaxed and confortable the have pubs around the place, music is nice and they have a happy hour for drinks during week days from 5 to 6.30 and happy hours for snaks what makes this place very convinient, the drinks were really good. and they are few steps away from a parking lot