“Not handicapped accessable for my son.”

Old Road Dinner Train
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Blissfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: The Murder Mystery Train is our most popular show. During our Murder Mystery show, The Murder Mystery Train comes with fine-dining and hilarious table-side murder mystery featuring our acting troupe and a rotating series of shows throughout the year. Each railcar will have members selected to participate in each show, you may even be selected as the victim! So come out to join in the fun with Howie and Dewey Cheatum and see the twisted and devious plot unfold before your very eyes! ​ *All shows are rated PG-13
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“Not handicapped accessable for my son.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2012

We were scheduled to take the Lunch train with Santa. Had it all planned out was going to take my son and neices but when I called to make a reservation they informed me that they have ramps or wide enough aisles for my son in a wheelchair.

Visited December 2012
5 Thank Ruth C

Monroe, Michigan
“Can't see out the windows!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

We took the kids on a day-time Santa train ride this weekend. Imagine our surprise when they seated us in a car that has a film over the windows so that you can't see out them! The conductor had clearly heard this complaint before and told us that this car (unlike two others on the train) had not been renovated with safety-glass windows and that to meet federal safety requirements the owner had put some sort of safety film on the glass. OK, but you can't see out of them!

They offered no compensation of any sort and really couldn't do anything to fix the situation. But what kind of operation sells tickets to a train ride when they *know* that guests won't be able to see out the windows?! Talk about bad faith.

Visited December 2012
7 Thank LG_Mom_of_2_boys
Kal, mi
“Everyone should do this at least once!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

I surprised my husband with a two hour drive to Blissfield to board the dinner murder mystery train. We had never done anything even close to this but I wanted something unique for our anniversary. So worth it! We laughed so hard I thought I would wet my pants! The actors were wonderful! The best was a lady who reminded me of Mimi from the Drew Carey show. She was so naturally funny that no matter your sense of humor, you would find her hysterical. The ride/ 5 course dinner lasts about 3 hours. Less than $70 pp includes everything unless you want boose. Pop is only $1 with free refills. Give it a try! You won't be sorry!

8 Thank T K
“All aboard!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

We went on our first mirder mystery dinner train ride last night. My wife commented she hadn't laughed so hard in a long time.
The performance was awsome. The food & the service were very good.
The only negatives were:
The beans were undercooked considerably & the performers microphones didnt work consistently.
I would recommend this to anybody just don't bring the kids due to language an innuendo.

10 Thank Chkobserves
Sylvania, OH
“My husband chosen to interact , the Murder Mystery, thrilling to see him shine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2011

Wonderful to experience what it was like to be in first class seats in the "olden" days. The food is from the Hathaway House and excellent! Really fun experience. My husband just glowed (for days after) he was chosen as the train guest to join in the Murder Mystery plot. Very memorable evening - something special!

• Visited October 2010