“Lena's Pizza and Italian Restaurant”

Lena's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Blissfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Excellent Italian food!!!--------My husband loves this chocolate cake that they sometimes offer and I love their soups ----esp the pea soup when its offered. I usually get the bruschetta dinner which is spaghetti topped with their own oil and spice dressing. Then I order grilled chicken to be put on top. Yummy!!!! I feel the Bruschetta appetizer is great too. I am reading the comments about too much garlic and it is true that the dishes tend to be very garlicky but I love garlic so it doesn't bother me. My husband just requests either little or no garlic.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is honestly the best pizza i've ever had the pleasure of eating. Also the stuffed shells are to die for. I think you could order anything on the menu and not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I enjoy their pasts meals on a regular basis. Their pizza is out of t!his world. I have so many favorites

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We'd heard good things about Lena's, so a group of us went recently. The consensus was that there was a heavy hand with garlic and sauces to the extent that the meals weren't appealing, either visually or in taste. My pizza was OK, though even there the sauce seemed too much and the bread too thick. Pasta with white clam sauce was was too garlicky, as was the meat filling in the ravioli. This may be a matter of taste and you might like it. Salads seemed to have a lot of what appeared to be iceberg lettuce. Beer and wine are available and reasonable priced.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The pizza is great!!!! If you dine in they have Italian dinners that tastes like someone knows how to cook. Must try the dine in with a glass of your favorite wine. Small dinning room but well worth going in and trying out the food. Small restaurant with superb taste.