“Tried for a week to speak to someone....”

H. D. Ellis Inn Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blissfield
H. D. Ellis Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Blissfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 June 2012

There is no Internet reservations, only a phone number, which is fine but I tried five days straight to reach someone, but no answer. I got a call back at night once on my business line, but could never reach anyone at all. The message I did receive at night sounded like I was at fault for calling, or perhaps it's inconvenient for them to take a call during the day? I'm just not sure. So we called the Blissfield Inn Bed & Breakfast right across the street. It was nice! The old house was a funeral parlor a hundreds years ago, nice owners, clean, lovely landscaping, air conditioning, tasty breakfast. They do have cats but no bad smells or hair. There was no lock on our bedroom door which I thought was strange, but it was ok really. I'd give them a 4.5 out of 5.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank traveller4444

Been to H. D. Ellis Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!