“Good sandwich”

Cuisines: Fast food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good sandwich”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Its similar to Subway but the selections are different. Good place for a sub on the run, very tasty.

Visited July 2013

Michigan
“Fast Service”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I go there for lunch from time to time and I've always had great service. My experience today was no exception. They started making my order as I was placing it. By the time I placed my order, paid, and walked a few steps to pick it up, they were handing me my order. The ingredients are always fresh and the employees are always very friendly and efficient. I go on my lunch hour and no matter how many people are ordering, I feel like I have my food a lot faster than you'd think.

• Visited March 2013
Birmingham, Michigan
“great sandwiches.”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Fresh bread -- they bake it there -- good meats and flavorful cheeses, all combine to make great sandwiches. From time to time, the sandwich makers will try to stiff you on tomatoes, but if you keep an eye on them and complain, you'll get a couple of extra slices.

Visited December 2012