“Ok Visit”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Ok Visit”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Food is expensive. Counter person charged for a soda when we had only ordered water and then wanted to argue with me about it. He did end up giving me $2.00 back but he was rude about it. The food was ok, my son said he would not return to this restaurant if given a choice.

Visited February 2014

Sylvania, Ohio
“Average Hamburger, Great Service”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant on a busy Sunday afternoon. We have been to other Fuddrucker restaurants (which have since closed). We have always loved the toppings bar. This one was ok on the cleanliness scale. There was some building up on the cheese dispenser. Compared to new hamburger chains, the hamburger itself was just average.

The employees were super helpful and friendly and worked hard and quickly to clean up tables. Free yummy cookies at the end of the meal were a great finish.

• Visited November 2013
Beverly Hills, Michigan
“Good burgers”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This place has good burgers, and with the condiment bar you can top them however you like, which is nice. Their onion rings are indifferent, I think the fries are better, they are the thick "steak" fries. This was our first visit, and can only compare it with the Fuddrucker's we used to go to when we lived in CA. It was about twice as big as this one and had lots of video games, so that's what I was expecting when I took the kids there. There was exactly one video game, a pinball machine (a good one, at least) and some of those Cheaty McCheater claw things (which, actually, my 10 year old frequently wins, he's the only person I've ever seen win that!). That's it. At least we saved on quarters. With our Groupon and a few bucks for games it was a fun evening for 3 for $20.

• Visited September 2013
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States
“World's Best burgers!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The burgers here are simply amazing! Although the prices are a little more, you get quality in the food as well. Their burger "The works" is simply the best thing on the face of the planet. With mushrooms and bacon and beef, this is simply an awesome combination that will no doubt tantalize your taste buds. Their shakes are amazing too, and if you are lucky, you might even get a free refill if they have some extra! ;) Thumbs up on all ends :)

Visited March 2013
“Food quality was poor and unusually flavored.”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

We bought a groupon and used it on a Sunday after church. The turkey sliders were dry and tasteless. My daughter ordered the cheese sticks kids meal. It showed up with a small cup of BBQ beans and three puny cheese sticks. It was hardly worth the price. The shakes had a funny flavor. Overall, not the best experience.

• Visited April 2013