“Melted In My Mouth....”
Review of Eddie Merlot’s

Eddie Merlot’s
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Merlot’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Eddie Merlot’s hospitality and the comfort of our guests are our highest mission; we pledge to provide the finest service, highest quality foods, in world class facilities for our guests to enjoy a memorable experience. Eddie Merlot’s features USDA Prime Aged Beef, fresh seafood, and many other offerings including an extensive wine list. Eddie Merlot’s starts with Prime beef, only 2% of all U.S. beef is awarded this certification. We age it for a minimum of 21 days, to an unparalleled standard of tenderness and flavor. The chef selects each piece, before hand-cutting and seasoning the thick, tender and juicy steaks to your specifications, then to seal in the flavor, we flash-sear your steak on our special high-heat grills. Our from scratch kitchen crafts everything fresh daily from dressings and sauces to appetizers, sides, and desserts. Come and enjoy an “Exceptional Experience”.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The steak here will absolutely melt in your mouth. Aged to perfection and so tender you will want to keep coming back...try the loaded hashbrowns as a side and you will see what I mean...

Reviewed 2 July 2018

My husband and I had the best dinner ever at Eddie Merlot's for our 50th wedding anniversary. We sat in a booth, our waitress was knowledgeable and helpful. My husbands filet and my lobster were amazing! We joined their dining club and will be regulars.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Staff is professional and personal. Food is excellent. Portions are appropriate. Atmosphere pleasant and allows quiet discussion.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Went for dinner tonight. Had a fabulous dinner. I had the bone in ribeye with a creamed spinach for the side. My wife had two appetizers for her dinner. The beef carpaccio and the seared yellowfin tuna were excellent. Appetizers are definitely big enough to share. We had James as our waiter and he was fantastic. He was attentive and there when you wanted him to be. Knew the menu very well. Great meal.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This is our second visit in 4 weeks. Normally don't do repeat visits so quickly but had such a great time the last visit figured it would be fun to do my birthday there as well. Our original waiter Jared was off, which was a bummer since he really made the last meal special. Got Darrel instead and no regrets. Darrel made the whole event special. His banter was entertained and he did a solo Happy Birthday that was simply awesome. Oh yeah, the food was excellent as well....