“Best Vacation Rental Ever”
other travellers have booked this property
back breezeway
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
back breezeway
kitchen
kitchen heading toward dining room
dining
dining on to living room
dining arch to living room
more dining!!
living room, fold out queen with room for on more on the side
extra twin on way to bunk room front bedroom
master bedroom king sized bed
main very large bathroom full of towels blow dryer and more!
3 sets of bunks and two walk in closets
bunk room, one queen and 5 twin, two walk in closets
front of deck, main house
screened in deck, good for a meal al fresco
back of living room, main house
bonfire area
halfway house at Boyne. Great place to grill and bring your own food hang ur pack and roll
view from top of the mountain right out back, great hiking out ur back door
kayaking doen the boyne I have a small fleet to share
hand picked slate and assorted hand laid (by me) glass, main house
The Golf Putt Putt course is yonder shot from the edge of the yard, new garden site, cottage
Cozy Cottage from main house deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
655lalita
Detroit, Michigan
“Best Vacation Rental Ever”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We were a party of 7 adults and 2 kids and rented the main house. Everything was so great, Sally made sure that the house was clean and ready for us when we got there. We all had the best time there and enjoyed every bit of it. The main house has 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and enough sleeping arrangement for a big group like us. The price was so great and on top of that Sally provided us access to Boyne mountain's spa and pools+hot tub. One member of our group wanted to go skiing, Sally offered her ski equipment free of cost and even helped him find the right equipment and gave him a lesson on the bunny hill and helped him make his first ever ski experience memorable. She really cares for her guests and does everything to make sure that you make most of your vacation.

We will definitely go back there this summer to make most of Sally's kayaks and tubes. Way to go Sally...........

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The owner's attitude and willingness to do anything for us
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Indiana
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
8 Jul 2013
Thank you so much, it was wonderful having you and your fun loving family. I look forward to many fourth of July weeks to come with you! Hobo dinner was GREAT, thank you so much. Next year we will have to kayak the Jordan together!
MD
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Dearborn Heights
Reviewed 9 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
9 Mar 2012
It was so fun having your family! Come back soon and stay in touch, we all enjoyed having you here. Thank you for the lovely review, I do so enjoy my "job" as hostess of the hill and the great new friends I make.
Royal Oak
Reviewed 4 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011

mi
Reviewed 21 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Rugged travelers
21 Jan 2012
There were actually 12 people in Kim's group, about double the listed occupancy, so it was understandably cramped. A great group of graduated grad students having a reunion. Thanks again it was a pleasure sharing the insider tips of affordable ski vacation!
Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing