“AMAZING”

Wildwood Rush Zip Line Canopy Tour
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Boyne City
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We had the most amazing time. Booked last minute and they fit us in on a short notice. The pricing was very reasonable for all the tour included. Lastly, our tour guides made the experience a one to remember.
Thank you so much!

2  Thank Sara S

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I would highly recommend Wildwood Rush to everyone!
What a great way to spend part of your day. Wildwood's zipline crew & staff made our day, from the minute we walked into the unique yurt, our ride in the heavy duty truck to the beginning of our awesome tour we totally enjoyed ourselves. We had been looking forward to ziplining for quite sometime and we were NOT DISAPPOINTED.
Duane and Corey were excellent guides.
Great time, excellent staff, super experience. A must when you are in northern Michigan! We will be back!!!!!

4  Thank WildwoodRush
Reviewed 3 August 2014

They double booked our trip with no notice and were not accommodating when the situation was brought to attention. We had this planned months in advance before the other party and drove 6-1/2 hours to be here. Mistakes happen but the way they handled it was unprofessional to say the least. The man working was not friendly and offered no help. We were also informed that a group of 10 would be no problem but the man working said they did not have the staff to accommodate that many. Since we booked in March and the reservation was for August you would think they would have been prepared. It ruined our plans for the entire day and there was no sympathy given.

9  Thank Brennaj24
Todd W, Owner at Wildwood Rush Zip Line Canopy Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I am sorry for your unpleasant experience while trying to zip with us. Our on-line reservation system is only as infallible as those using it, and in this case I am afraid that was me. While trying to book your large group, I apparently switched the time from 1:00 to 4:00. I did not catch my error, nor did you notice it on your confirmation. Because we were fully booked at the time you wanted to zip, the full refund that we issued was the only way we could accommodate you. Again, I'm sorry for ruining your day, if there is a way I can make it up to you please call. -Todd

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great fun for all 8 of us ranging in age from 9 to 70. Our guides immediately put us at ease as we were instructed to 'suit up' - checked all our gear to make sure everything fit right, then headed to the truck for the drive up to the first Zip line. The speed and length of each succeeding line increased and so did the exhilaration. We had a great group, lots of laughing , conversation and 'bravado'. Our guides made this a most worthwhile experience. Check this one off my 'bucket list'.

4  Thank jkalsolo2
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is an activity for all ages. We traveled 1.5 miles over 9 different zip lines. Being uncomfortable with heights and never zip lining before, I was nervous. The guides put us at ease and safety measures were closely followed. We would certainly do this activity again in the future.

4  Thank patriciabA2753PW