“Fantastic visit for first-time zippers” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wildwood Rush Zip Line Canopy Tour
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Boyne City
Wheaton, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic visit for first-time zippers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Chris and Lacey "hooked" us up with an awesome first experience! All of the staff was pleasant and knowledgeable, the equipment is well-maintained, and I would highly recommend going on the canopy tour. My 10yo says it felt very short. I would have loved to go a 2nd round!

1 Thank Meg0422

Seoul, South Korea
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun Day for All”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our family, including 2 boys ages 11 and 14, had a great time at Wildwood Rush. The property is beautiful and has been kept as natural as possible. Safety was the first priority at all times. We had no concerns, so were able to fully enjoy the experience.

All staff that we encountered, including those that answered my questions on the phone, were professional, knowledgable and friendly. This was especially important to me as I have difficulty walking. When I initially explained my situation, the woman I spoke to gave me detailed information on what to expect; our conversation made me feel that I would be welcome. Our guides, Dustin and Jackie, were wonderful.... very professional, yet warm and friendly. They were great with our kids, which we appreciated. And with me they were very encouraging and helpful. I was, by far, the slowest in our group, but I never felt rushed. Thank you for a fun, memorable day!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jennifer B
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Really fun activity for the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We recently went ziplining in the Boyne City area with Wildwood Rush. We have gone ziplining with them once before. We have also done a canopy tour in West Virginia near the New River and in near the Royal Gorge in Colorado. Similar to the company in West Virginia, Wildwood Rush is very professional. Their guides are funny, do a great job explaining the zip line course, and most important, ensure everyone's safety. The six of us, ages 58, 55, 27, 26, 25, and 24 had a terrific time. The course is a good one and the braking system makes it fun and easy for guests. My only suggestion would be for the management to have a photographer on the course, We would have purchased some photos had they been available. We did purchase a couple tshirts and sweatshirts for souvenirs which are nice quality and reasonably priced.

1 Thank Caddyjane
Tallahassee, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Canopy Tour Worth the Price for First Time Zipliners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I took the 2 1/2 hour tour through the trees and had a great time. Our tour guides Nick and Elena were very experienced and knowledgeable in zip lining. I would definitely recommend this tour to first time zip liners.

4 Thank Laurel L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We had the most amazing time. Booked last minute and they fit us in on a short notice. The pricing was very reasonable for all the tour included. Lastly, our tour guides made the experience a one to remember.
Thank you so much!