“Buggy and dirty!”
Review of Boyne Vue Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boyne Falls
Boyne Vue Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Boyne Falls B&B and Inns
“Buggy and dirty!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

A cock roach fell on my son in the shower. After that incident, I looked at the room more closely. I found three more dead roaches and several large spiders and dirt in every corner. The comforters were visibly dirty and just not washed. I used 3/4 of my bottle of Comet just to clear the toilet area of spiders to use the bathroom. The woman living at the office debated the bug status and was very rude. I took several pictures. She would not refund any part of my money. It was late and my children were very tired. All of the Petoskey hotels were $175 or more. I checked the star status (3) but didn't read the reviews. Won't do that again!

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank kmommyrox

Couples
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Nice place to stay off property with a no night minimum. Cheap prices, however the rates do vary from day to day. Would recommend this motel and we will stay here again.

We stayed in the house they have for rent and it made crazy days a great weekend.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank gregandkelly
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Reviewed 3 March 2013

The room was really outdated plus the room was Ike a shoebox. The bathroom was so small that I had too leave the door open for more room. When I check in, the lady must of woke up on the wrong side if the bed, really unpleasant . And last thing it was way over priced 70$ a night. It really was like 40$ and that's being nice. But it was the only thing around. Unless you pay 250$ a night at boyne.

Room Tip: Don't snowmoblie at this place. Too far away from the trails.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Lincoln2435
Ortonville, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Small room, clean though, 3 inconvenient miles from trails, no hot water for shower at night or in the morning, told the manager/owner but gave a lame excuse and would not do anything for us, would never stay there again !

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Belmont, Michigan
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My family and I stayed here one night for a day of skiing at Boyne. We have small children and this seems to be a place for the younger crowd that likes to party. The walls are paper thin and do not keep out the noise of the late night people. We were up until midnight than again around 2 am. It did not make for a good night of sleep. We also decided not to shower when it took running the water for over 5 minutes to get hot water. This was not worth the money we paid and will not be returning.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank M T
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for New Years and went skiing at Boyne. Very close to the hill hence the name. Price for a room was really reasonable. Perfect for a ski trip and stay a night or two. Room lacked a little cleanliness however. When we came into our room we found a half full water bottle, candy wrappers, and a toy. Mostly skiers at the motel and didn't seem to have any full time residents. We would stay again and would recommend this motel.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank gregandkelly
Bowling Green, Ohio
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I stayed at this motel in late September, 2011. The owner lives on site and was very friendly and helpful. This is not a particularly fancy hotel but my room was clean and, as I was merely looking for "sheets and a shower", this establishment was just what I wanted. The rate was very reasonable - although I must admit that I stayed there during the "off" season. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance. If my travels bring me back to Boyne Falls in the future, I would certainly consider staying at the Boyne Vue motel again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Bluegreen Vacations Mountain Run at Boyne, an  Ascend Resort
Boyne City Motel
Boyne City Motel
#1 of 1 in Boyne City

Been to Boyne Vue Motel? Share your experiences!