“Reasonably Priced, Fair Accomodation”

Baymont Inn & Suites Bridgeport/Frankenmuth
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bridgeport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Chatham, Canada
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Staff were courteous. Complimentary breakfast was typical and quite acceptable. Location is handy, right off I75, within walking distance of at least one restaurant. The King size bed was comfortable.

We stayed here partly because a family member had stayed earlier in the week and had been satisfied. However we were charged about $25.00 more in spite of getting a $5.00 AAA/CAA discount rate. For $105.00 (tax not included) a night I guess I expect something a little better than what we got for our money. The window screen did not fit the window frame and as a result insects had egress. Housekeeping had not vacuumed up the dead bugs on the carpet along the baseboard under the window. The sink was painfully slow to drain and obviously needed the attention of a plumber or at least some drano.The faucet wasn't meant for the installed sink - just barely clearing the lip of the sink making things rather awkward. The bathroom was not well lit by the single recessed light fixture which itself suggested a half finished installation i.e. no cover, exposed metal cavity. The desk chair model I recognized as something I"d once sat in in an office in the 90's, and it looked stained and frayed. Lastly, although I realize it's not a direct reflection on the hotel itself, we had to endure the sound of people arguing and fighting around 3:00 am. Raised voices, curses etc. While the hotel can't be held accountable for the behavior of it's customers I think they need to monitor and react to situations like this promptly. I don't feel they really did.

In hindsight, I think I would suggest travelers check out the wider selection of hotels a 10 minute drive away at the Birch Run exit. I know I will if I'm passing by this way again and need a room.

Room Tip: Stay on the wing opposite the pool. Staff made this suggestion to me, presumably for good reason as...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Mike M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bridgeport/Frankenmuth, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Apmzer,

Thank you for leaving a guest review of the Baymont Inn & Suites - Bridgeport / Frankenmuth. We would like to hear further from you regarding your stay. Mostly I would like to know what room you stayed in so we can give it some extra attention to some of the items you mentioned. You may reach me anytime at baymontbridgeport@yahoo.com or by calling (989) 777-3000.

Mike Mallets
Baymont Inn & Suites - Bridgeport / Frankenmuth
Bridgeport
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Worst bed I have EVER slept on. Very poor support mattress. Creaked and squeaked every time you moved. Carpet in room was dirty. Air conditioning unit was OLD and DIRTY. Poor value for the price of the room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Lori R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Baymont Inn & Suites - Bridgeport / Frankenmuth. I apologize your stay was anything but completely satisfying. I would like to hear from your further regarding your stay. You can reach me anytime by emailing me at baymontbridgeport@yahoocom or by calling (989) 777-3000.

Mike Mallets
Baymont Inn & Suites - Bridgeport / Frankenmuth

Travellers are raving about these Bridgeport hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Birch Run
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Frankenmuth
The Marv Herzog Hotel
The Marv Herzog Hotel
#4 of 8 in Frankenmuth

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bridgeport/Frankenmuth? Share your experiences!