“Wonderful!”

Knights Inn Bridgeport
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bridgeport
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I stopped at this place after my daughter's graduation in Central Michigan for an overnight stay. I went looking for the best price but instead got the best price plus some wonderful customer service!

The rooms were clean and spacious and very comfortable and on a whole I found it completely relaxing (especially after the motel I stayed at in Mt. Pleasant).

As far as service went, the young lady that checked my in was very pleasant and had no problem making sure I wasn't close to the road noise. When I realized that I needed a computer and printer to check in for my flight home the manager offered his laptop and let me use the front desk printer. The best part was when I realized that I had left a note from my daughter to my mother in the room hours after I left. When I called they actually still had it and was more than happy to mail to my mother directly.

When I travel back to that area I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 April 2013

The room was clean, everything as advertised upon booking except for no microwave in room. When i checked in i asked if there was a microwave in my room and the guy at the desk said there was. We skipped the breakfast because it is a little uncomfortable that the front desk is the same room as the table they had set up for breakfast. Ice machine and vending machines are in a room ..nothing in the vending machines. Rude housekeeping. But the room was nice for the price. About 10 minutes from both Frankenmuth and Birch run. Good location. After staying at the bavarian inn last year this was a big change but being that the room was a fraction of the price it won.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 19 October 2012

For three weekends this year I have stayed at the Bridgeport, MI, Knights Inn and have not had a bad experience either time. I can't speak for the bad reviews here as my King Room has always been clean and comfortable. This is one of the nicest Knights Inn that I have stayed at, mostly due to its fairly recent remodel. My check-in/check-out has always been fast and courteous. Over the past six years I have stayed at several hotels in Bridgeport, Birch Run, and Frakenmuth ranging from Knights Inn to Bavarian Inn Lodge and I have found Knights Inn to consistently have the lowest rates and, all things considered, the best value for the money. Yes, other hotels in the area are newer, arguably cleaner, and have more amenities, but for the budget concerned traveler, the Bridgeport Knights Inn is hard to beat.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Service was horrible they barely speak English and worst of all our bed was covered in bed bugs! We asked for a refund they told us they don't give refunds for bed bugs and just tried to give us another room! When 7 months pregnant I don't think I wanted to take that risk. No telling what I would have seen next!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I work on the road for a living so my life is staying in a motels everyday for months on end..so I've stayed at over one hundred motels or more...this place was the worst, took 45 minutes to check in, they almost charged $1,000 for one week, cant run computers, don't speak English at all hardly, room was smelly. Burn holes everywhere, nasty pillows, ceiling missing by sink wires hanging down, after staying almost 6days i woke up one morning to 3COCKROACHES crawling in my bathroom. I've never been so disgusted in my life, i just packed my things and left and took a loss on all nights i paid for, i want everyone to know that because infestation like this is serious and could close the whole place down and it should....this place isn't worth a pot to pee in...take my word for it beware

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The room was clean. There were cigarette burns on the bedspread and a toothpick stuck in it. There was no refrigerator, microwave or coffee pot as listed under room amenities. We asked the man about it and he acted like he didn't know what we were talking about. However he did bring us a dirty fridge and microwave! The bottom fitted sheet was so old it would not stay on the mattress. The lamp shade was rotton and falling apart. We will not be staying here again!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2012

If you are scared by old-school motels - this one is fine - there is nothing to fear. The room was clean and recently renovated. I found the guy at the front desk to business-like and helpful. The location is a typical highway exit. If you are going to Frankenmuth and Birch Run - try and stay in one of those spots - even if it costs $10 to 15 more.

Room Tip: If in doubt - ask to see the room.