“What a change from last stay we had in 2011 and not for the better”

Knights Inn Bridgeport
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bridgeport
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for new years eve and I have got to tell you this place has gone down hill for sure.
Rooms were not that clean and not been kept up on .
And when we tried to check out we waited 45 minutes before anyone showed up at the front desk.
And as we checked out finally there was a woman who was living there day by day working the truck stop down and across from the hotel.
Not the type of place ill ever stay at again
In my previous review I stated it was nice clean and a good value, but now the prices went up and the place is a dump and I'm not sure i want to stay at a brothel hotel

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for new gears eve and I have got to tell you this place has gone down hill for sure.
Rooms were not that clean and not been kept up on .
Not the type of place ill ever stay at again

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I had to stay overnight for work which was in Frankenmuth and I wanted to stay at a hotel that was part of my Wyndham Rewards network. I've stayed at other Knights Inn locations, so when I saw how close this one was to my destination, I booked it. It was very clean, over the top friendly staff, and so convenient to where it was still close to Frankenmuth, but away from the tourist business. I've not had a bad stay at any Knights Inn, and this location proves it!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I stopped at this place after my daughter's graduation in Central Michigan for an overnight stay. I went looking for the best price but instead got the best price plus some wonderful customer service!

The rooms were clean and spacious and very comfortable and on a whole I found it completely relaxing (especially after the motel I stayed at in Mt. Pleasant).

As far as service went, the young lady that checked my in was very pleasant and had no problem making sure I wasn't close to the road noise. When I realized that I needed a computer and printer to check in for my flight home the manager offered his laptop and let me use the front desk printer. The best part was when I realized that I had left a note from my daughter to my mother in the room hours after I left. When I called they actually still had it and was more than happy to mail to my mother directly.

When I travel back to that area I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The room was clean, everything as advertised upon booking except for no microwave in room. When i checked in i asked if there was a microwave in my room and the guy at the desk said there was. We skipped the breakfast because it is a little uncomfortable that the front desk is the same room as the table they had set up for breakfast. Ice machine and vending machines are in a room ..nothing in the vending machines. Rude housekeeping. But the room was nice for the price. About 10 minutes from both Frankenmuth and Birch run. Good location. After staying at the bavarian inn last year this was a big change but being that the room was a fraction of the price it won.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 19 October 2012

For three weekends this year I have stayed at the Bridgeport, MI, Knights Inn and have not had a bad experience either time. I can't speak for the bad reviews here as my King Room has always been clean and comfortable. This is one of the nicest Knights Inn that I have stayed at, mostly due to its fairly recent remodel. My check-in/check-out has always been fast and courteous. Over the past six years I have stayed at several hotels in Bridgeport, Birch Run, and Frakenmuth ranging from Knights Inn to Bavarian Inn Lodge and I have found Knights Inn to consistently have the lowest rates and, all things considered, the best value for the money. Yes, other hotels in the area are newer, arguably cleaner, and have more amenities, but for the budget concerned traveler, the Bridgeport Knights Inn is hard to beat.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Service was horrible they barely speak English and worst of all our bed was covered in bed bugs! We asked for a refund they told us they don't give refunds for bed bugs and just tried to give us another room! When 7 months pregnant I don't think I wanted to take that risk. No telling what I would have seen next!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeport
Baymont Inn & Suites Bridgeport/Frankenmuth
Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Birch Run
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#2 of 8 in Birch Run

Been to Knights Inn Bridgeport? Share your experiences!