“Quick Service & Good Food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We ate here twice during a trip for a wedding in Frankenmuth. We always had a large group but were seated and served promptly. The food was good and so was the service.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband and I stopped in for lunch. We both ordered the chicken salad sandwich on wheat sour dough bread. Our meal arrived in no time. I cut my sandwich in half for easier eating. The sweet iced tea was very good. Fast and friendly service by our server, Skyler H. After our meal we shopped in their store to buy some horse-themed items for friends of ours that are getting married in the fall who love horses. There was a sign that said, "We will do a custom gift basket for you." There was this lovely lady named Betty who put together all of our chosen items together in a basket and then shrink wrapped it with a big gold bow and put a Cracker Barrel sticker on it. We were very pleased with how it all came together. Everyone we came in contact with was so friendly and it made for a great experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Waitress Alyssa was rude. Took forever to bring out food when she brought it it was cold an incomplete. Had to wait another 15 minutes before rest of order was to come out by that time it was disgustingly cold. Told them no cinnamon cause I have a very bad food allergy. Received cinnamon times ten. And was asked to take a 2 go box 5 minutes after arrival. Corporate will be called. Very bad customer service to a good location first time I have had this issue here. And last time for me.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Great staff, friendly and many food options. Large store with so many varieties of fun things to look at and buy. "Vintage" items were a welcome surprise. Dining room/s are large and airy-feeling.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

We stayed at the Hotel right next door. My boyrfriend had never been to a Cracker Barrel (a vacation tradition in my family), So we stopped in for breakfast. The wait was only 10-15 minutes on a Sunday! the service was quick and friendly. He loved the food. this was a great start to our vacation for sure.