“Perfect beach spot”
Review of Weko Park

Weko Park
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Bridgman
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I should not even be writing about this place as I don't want it to become overcrowded but so nice! Not as large as Warren Dunes and there is no Tower Hill to climb but if you want something a little quieter. Just don't tell anybody!!!

4  Thank Mar L
"concessions"
"restrooms"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This beach is spectacular! Has many trails along the wooded shoreline, and beautiful views. The beach has small along the water line, so it isn't the best for your kids to build sandcastles.

2  Thank Aimee M
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This place was amazing! I was a little taken a back by the 7 dollar entrance fee. But it was more than well worth it. Took a nice long hour hike through the Warren Sand Dunes and then down about a mile and a half down the beach. I found a spot to swim, write, relax and reflect...Both directions I looked, there was not a soul to be seen! It was amazing!

The views are great the water is clean. There is a nice campground with boardwalks to the beach. There are bathrooms in the hut and also a beach bar and grill where you can get burgers, snacks, and drinks. If you are in this area you have to check it out!

3  Thank Tyler_M10
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a night of Tent Camping. The sites were great, a little cramped but the ranger let us drive to our location and stake our ground before paying the weekend daily fee $30. The beach was a short walk from the camp site and was very clean. Made for a beautiful day if you can catch the great weather! The beach is opened till 11pm... Great for watching the sunset and seeing the moon over the lake. Each camp site has electric, water, and parking. The port a potties make it so much easier if you need to go in the middle of the night. Be careful about critters at night, however. Raccoons and other wildlife roaming around. Be sure to throw out trash before calling it a night, or pack your items in your car. Overall, the stay was pleasant, and the rangers coming around once in a while made us feel safe. I would go here again!

5  Thank Casper3541