“This was the worst part of our week long vacation”

Captain Mike's Fun Park
Reviewed 2 August 2013

5 minutes on the rides for $6 is terribly expensive. We made the trip over after trying to call and only getting a recording. It was a waste of an hour and captain mike was terribly rude to us. We had 10 kids and 4 adults and we overheard him telling someone he wished we would leave. We left and plan to never return. Don't waste a trip to come here.

6  Thank Ayersfamily7
in 6 reviews
"summer"
"dunes"

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We spent about 1.5 hours here and pretty much exhausted the activities you could do. Good for a rainy spell, the go karts, bumper boats and batting cages good entertainment. That left a pretty lame putting course and bumper cars which we chose not to try. Staff look pretty bored which I guess is not overly surprising. But we had a good time and it was pretty good value - $6 for 4 laps of the go kart track.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Pretty average "fun park." Small arcade. Batting cages are rough around the edges. The mini-golf course had a surprisingly phallic hole...can't really believe that one got approved. It made us laugh.

1  Thank Andrew E
Reviewed 12 August 2012

The location is great; just off of the highway near Warren Dunes State Park. The fun park is in a nice setting and has potential, but there are limited things to do. The go-carts were OK, but lacked power. The bumper car arena was small and only had 6 working cars. The game room was shameful. A few ski ball games, a handful of old video games, and other standard "spit the ticket out" games. I have seen much better fun parks with lots of video games that are up-to-date. I didn't try mini-golf or bumper boats, but my suspicion is that they are similarly average like the rest of the stuff. We had some fun as a family, but had planned to be there longer if there was more to do.

2  Thank MUTigerInIL
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Our trip into Michigan was a bust after going to this attraction. All pricing is done separately for each thing you want to do. We were met with an eyeroll while paying and ignored while waiting to get snow cone. To add to matters, apparently staff get the run of the place. We were pushed along during mini golf, while listening to their swearing and complaining, and flying balls came our way while they were horsing around. We waited while the staff went around the go cart track for fifteen minutes, and once it was finally our turn we got to go around only four times. Favoritism much? Lastly, while I was putting on my seat belt for the track it got stuck. I asked the attendant for help. He ignored me and kept talking to the staff seated in the car behind me. The staff riding in the car behind me hit the gas full tilt without looking and slammed into my car and sent me flying. The attendant never even asked if I was ok. Be wary if you take small children here.

3  Thank JGallagher28