“Not a fan”

Eric's Bridgman Cafe
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Bridgman
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OK, I've rewritten this review 4 times. Let's just say Eric's has a good local following and I'm glad he does but its not for me. I prefer a lighter, fresher approach to breakfast but if you like the "all American" eggs, potatoes, biscuits etc all smothered in sausage gravy - this is is your place! They are always busy and you do get a lot of food for your money. Other reviewers like it so it's just personal preference. If you go, enjoy! & welcome to Bridgman :)

1  Thank C S

Reviewed 17 July 2018

This place is unbelievable. It offers breakfast and lunch. It is always packed and if you stop you will understand why. The price is so reasonable you are better off letting them do all the work. You most likely will need to wait but the food is outstanding. The workers move so fast and are so in sync with each other. The food is very tasty from the looks of the orders everything must be good because you see everyone seems to have a different favorite. Give them a try but please be respectful of those who are waiting and leave your table when your meal is finished to allow everyone a chance to eat.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

My family and I eat here at least once a week.. We have no problem waiting for a table because we know the food is well worth the wait. Yes, the place is small, and yes, there is only one cook. But that just adds to the small town feeling that we love. If you are looking for McDonald’s fast food, or for green smoothies and water cress sandwiches, keep moving! What you will get here is Mom’s down-home cooking, and you can’t go wrong with that!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Pleasant staff and a great breakfast ! Decor is not my taste but hey it's a diner and the food is more than worth it !

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Wrost service I've ever had or seen. Visited multiple times and the service is atrocious. No one seems to care if you're being helped, enjoying your food, refills, etc. Constantly overhearing servers complaining. Food is not very good either, inconsistent and usually over cooked. During my last attempt to give Eric's a fair try, the restaurant was not busy (maybe 4 tables) and it took over 10 minutes for anyone to acknowledge my friend and I. When we finally ordered our food, 3 other groups of people came in, sat down, ordered, ate their food, paid, and left before we ever received our food. Servers walked by multiple times never once mentioned the delay or anything. I'd rather eat at a gas station.