“Seriously!”

Homewood Suites Brighton
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel just last week for 6 nights. Everything was going smoothly until they forgot to bring towels one day. I called down and waited 10 minutes, I called down again and waited 10 minutes...I finally went down and the front desk was deserted, the phone was ringing off the hook. So I began wandering around looking for someone and the front desk girls comes walking by and says "I told you I was busy". I was so flabbergasted! The next day they decided to install new furniture in the adjoining rooms (actually the entire floor) but the noise was just ridiculous! It would have been nice to have received a letter of some sort from management explaining the mess and noise. We only tried the breakfast once, but the turkey sausage was so old, I needed a drill to cut it up. The room was clean and satisfactory for our needs. This hotel is located in a great area for travel to so much, I truly hope they get their front desk situated.

Room Tip: Select the third floor if you can, the walls are very thin
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 August 2014

nice idea, bad beds, breakfast so,so. Beds were like a hammock, bed board helped only a little. Staff good and tried to help. Really liked idea of separate bedroom. Can't really add much after all that. hope that gives me the 200 characters to go.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed at Homewood Suites for a week long business trip and felt at home. The suits are spacious with plenty amenities to keep someone comfortable. They offered a breakfast AND dinner which was convenient. And it was especially nice not to have to go out for dinner after day long business sessions. The staff was friendly and the rooms kept clean during the length of my stay. I'd definitely stay there again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great place to stay, very accommodating and friendly staff. We were there for a soccer tournament and it was a great place to rest and relax between and after games. There were things for the whole family to do nearby.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My parents are staying in the Senior Living Center at Independence Green. It was so convenient and comfortable to be right down the road. Plus being offered breakfast and dinner as a partner with Independence Green was a wonderful service. The rate was also great. Thank you for understanding that the family involved with aged parents appreciate any services that make this process easier.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was disappointed in the initial treatment we received upon our arrival. We booked a double queen room for 4 adults and ended up cramped in a king room with pull out couch. It was so uncomfortable that it was better on the floor. The room never got cool enough, day or evening no matter how low the temperature was set and the room ceiling fan was on high. The toilet leaked in the back onto the bathroom floor . but I didn't want to trust anyone coming into our room! The manager was too busy to speak with us (handling other complaints I'm sure) so we went to our wedding and left. Thank goodness that was a happy occasion.

1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Extremely convenient to shopping, dining, highway. Staff very accommodating and friendly. Food above average and plenty of it. Evening meal included free wine and beer. Free internet service a plus. Full kitchen facilities including a dishwasher.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Hampton Inn Brighton
Hampton Inn Brighton
#3 of 5 in Brighton
Holiday Inn Express Brighton
Courtyard Detroit Brighton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Brighton South - US 23
Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Howell

Been to Homewood Suites Brighton? Share your experiences!