“WONDERFUL PLACE TO CAMP”
Review of Brimley State Park

Brimley State Park
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Brimley
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Great outdoor space and a lovely campground. Get a spot closer to the interior if your visiting during the cooler months as the spots on the water get really cold. If your here during a scorcher on the water is great!!

1  Thank Laura C

Reviewed 24 January 2013

This is a great state park with sites that give you a wonderful view of the water! Can get packed in the summer w/ Canadians!!

1  Thank Cinnilouwho
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I used to hate this park like 20 years ago, it was so loud and dirty and the sites were so small. You used to have to move the marker to get your trailer in. Now is a different story completely. The sites are bigger and the bathrooms are kept clean. It's got a nice beach and the people working there are all so friendly. We try and go there almost every weekend. We love it and now our kids and grandchildren go there as well. There is lots to see and do in the surrounding area. We have toured to whitefish point and Taquamenon falls. We also went to Newberry for a carshow. We also went to the Kinross fair and had a great time. You just need to ask and someone will tell you all there is to know about the area. Thanks again to all the employees at Brimley that have made our stay pleasurable.

3  Thank AldoMa
Reviewed 18 July 2012

the park was very clean and every thing was up to date...had a great timet

1  Thank mplont_foxy
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I arrived at the park about 7:00 pm and was greeted by a warm and friendly Park Warden. She asked me what type of accomadation I had and said a tent. She gave me a map to the tenting sites put in this flag marker a come back with the number. I drove to the area and picked out a great site almost on the sandy beeach but protected by a row of tall cedar and pine trees. The cost was 21 dollars US for the night. After getting my tent up and inside organized I travelled on a short path to the sandy beach. What a view of the islands plus an added bonus of seeing the ships entering the St. Marys River about 5 miles awayl Thee night was coolwith a nice cool breeze off the lake. In the morning has a nice hot shower and then cooked breakfast and packed up then off to St. Ignac Michigan for tours.

1  Thank atravelingsingle