“In the right place at the right time”
Review of Timbers Restaurant

Timbers Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Cadillac
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

After a long drive thru the wonderful northern part of Michigan, stopped by the restaurant; after a quick check with trip advisor, we went in. Certainly the reviews were accurate. Thank you tripadvisor for being that voice of reason :) I had a juicy steak, the service was good and all was priced just right... good food, good value and a family feel to it...

2  Thank Sevenseasandbeyond

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stopped here to break up the trip from TC area back to Mid Michigan. Quick service, great menu and good prices. Portions were generous and filling, service attentive.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We were staying in Cadillac for the night so I checked TripAdvisor for somewhere to eat. Timbers was out of town but had a very good rating. So we put it in the GPS & off we went. So it was supposed to be a mile & a half from the hotel & at a mile & a half the GPS said "arriving at destination". When we looked around we saw almost nothing but trees (timbers - LOL). There was an abandoned building there tho so we thought they had closed. We were disappointed & looking for a place to turn around when we saw it. It was a half mile beyond where the GPS had said.
Our waitress was great & the food was delicious. It wasn't the least bit rowdy even tho it has a bar. I think everything is homemade (except the desserts). I had pasta & my husband had liver & both were excellent. And their cole slaw is terrific too!
You don't want to miss this place!

1  Thank MJ D
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We finally tried Timbers restaurant and loved it! My husband had the large prime rib and I had the Cajun salmon. Both were delicious. I like trying new beers too, so that was a plus! We'd go again for sure!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Food was great and service was awesome...Definitely will go back. Large portions..we r from out of town we looked at reviews and choose this place. Glad we did!!!