“Snow much fun!”
Review of Caberfae Peaks

Caberfae Peaks
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Cadillac
More attraction details
Owner description: Skiers and snowboarders will enjoy the big hills and great snow conditions at Caberfae Peaks. Offering 6 lifts and 34 slopes, Caberfae Peaks was voted the #1 ski value in Michigan. In the summer months, Caberfae offers a beautiful venue for wedding receptions and other banquets, along with a 9 hole golf course.
Quepos, Costa Rica
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Snow much fun!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

It had been 10 years since I skied and my husband never had. This was a great place for beginners to learn as well as me to remember my skills. I love that we can ride the lift up together and then ski different skill levels on the same hill.

The day lodge is nice, if not a bit over-packed with skiers. It was hard to find a table. The food prices were fair and portions were large.

Visited February 2014
Pete M, General Manager at Caberfae Peaks, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Chuchofam: Welcome back to the sport of skiing and thank you for introducing your husband to the sport. We hope to see you both again next season.

west michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Super Skiing”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great skiing for all levels centrally located in Michigan's Lower Peninsula. Large snack bar overlooks hills; serves huge plates of crispy fries & chili-cheese fries.

Visited February 2014
westmichigan69: Yes, not only do we offer great skiing and snowboarding, we are also known for our famous French Fries. I'm glad you enjoyed them!
Clinton Township, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very Nice Family Vacation”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stay at the lodge and ski the slopes using the ski and stay package. Cost is very reasonable and the slopes and lodge very well kept. Not a fancy place, but I'm not a fancy person. The accommodations are clean and the ski lifts move along nicely. The skiing is not the most challenging so don't go here if you are looking for a huge variety of different slopes.

The bar at the lodge has a nice selection of micro brews and the food is very reasonable. For the day of skiing, I would pack a lunch to save a few bucks while skiing during the day. The food at the foot of the slopes isn't the best and it's not what I would consider reasonable. I would recommend the breakfast buffet on Sunday AM. They serve real eggs!!! Not the powdered stuff.

Staff friendly. Service Very Good. The outdoor pool and whirlpool sound like a bonus, but you have to walk a bit outside to get in and the worst is the walk back once you are wet. Nice for the thrill seekers, but once on our first trip there was enough for me.

Enjoy!

Visited February 2014
Paul J: Thanks for staying and skiing with us.
Shelby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Another great trip”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Staff is friendly and helpful. Slopes amazing and over all a great time. This was my third time skiing and I love it more everytime. Can't wait to go again.

mclouthcrm: Thank you for visiting our resort. We look forward to having you back!
Allen Park, Michigan
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great Ski Resort”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This was my first time going to Caberfae Peaks, this place was a lot of fun! They have around 30 runs and the snow conditions on each of those we were on was perfect. We had so a good time that were going back again this month and might even come back in the summer to try the golf here.

Visited January 2014
William J: Thank you for visiting Caberfae Peaks and we hope to see you on the golf course as well!