“Fabulous food”

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Avon, Indiana
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We chose the pistachio crusted whitefish and found it excellent!. Nice environment overlooking the golf course.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Karen W

Michigan
“Missing something?”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I must be missing something or my taste buds weren't blinded by the glitzy setting. The place is very nice and the vintage Cadillac el Dorados are a nice touch but my food was terrible. The special was an open face prime rib sandwich. Being a special, I ordered it thinking it must be special. WRONG! It was a pre cooked piece of meat that was simply reheated. I ordered it medium rare and sent it back when it came well done. Then I was told about it being purchased cooked and reheated and only being served well done. There was no other option. It was all of a quarter of an inch thick and tasteless. So, gorgeous place with adequate service? Yes. Just be forewarn the food is not good. If you want GFS food, go to GFS, buy it and take it home and cook it yourself. I'll not return. I give it a poor rating rather than terrible because it is a very nice place with a good view of the golf course.

Cadillac, Michigan
“Book Club Lunch”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Our book club met here this week. The view of the golf course is lovely. We were not rushed in any way. The food was brought in good time and was very tasty. I had the crispy chicken bacon sandwich and really liked it. Service was friendly, and the prices were good. When you are at the south end of Cadillac, or have time to go out there I would recommend you stop here for a relaxing bite.

• Visited October 2013
Ellijay, Georgia
“Better than earlier reported . . .”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

OK, we may have been hungry but saw the beautiful restaurant/clubhouse of the Eldorado Golf Club from the highway and just had to stop. Drop dead gorgeous view out over the golf course. I had the day's special of a cup of beef and barley soup, a prime rib sandwich on a hoagie roll . . . with fries for $5.75. If that's not a bargain I don't know what is these days. Everything was excellent. Inspecting the red '59 and '60 Cadillac convertibles in the lobby was worth the stop without the bargain meal.

• Visited September 2013
Lake City, MI
“Average fare”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Steaks, fish, sandwiches, salads. It's a little pricy for what you get. The quality is decent. It's attached to the El Dorado golf club.