“Fine Lunch”
Review of Ruby Tuesdays

Ruby Tuesdays
Ranked #19 of 66 Restaurants in Cadillac
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I normally don't dine in chain restaurants. We had to stop in Cadillac on the way to northern Michigan. The restaurant was well maintained. The bathroom was somewhat dirty. I've seen worse. The menu is generic. Nothing really jumped out at me. I ordered the Jamabalia pasta which was prepared properly. It was okay. Had big shrimp and sausage. Did not come with any type of bread. The salad bar I thought had less choices than previous visits to a Ruby Tuesday. Seem small. The waitress was very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Had dinner here tonight. The place was well maintained, and clean. The staff was great, and the food was very good. I had the chicken and coconut shrimp, you can either have the salad bar (which is quite good) or 2 side dishes with your entrée. The food arrived in a timely manner and was hot. We were checked on by the wait staff, but not overly much. I do like this restaurant and a bonus is that the check was reasonable.

Been to Ruby Tuesdays? Share your experiences!