“Exceeded expectations!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We were driving back from Glen Arbor and happened to be near Cadillac at lunch time. I pulled up the Tripadvisor app on my phone and this Clam Lake Beer Company popped up with good reviews. We actually decided to drive about 10 minutes out of the way to give it a try. It was well worth it.

Excellent food - salad, quesadilla and a fabulous burger. My boys got the mac and cheese and it was fantastic.

Great and friendly service and clean restrooms.

I will definitely stop in again on my next trip to Glen Arbor.

1  Thank Brad_Lazorka

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We visited on a very busy Sunday night. While the seating is "seat yourself," the wait staff tried to keep a tab on who was waiting for tables and direct them as they opened. I think they were busier than they expected to be and were having a hard time keeping up both on moving the food and waiting tables. The staff did their best, and I saw several times when new groups entering were a bit snotty to the wait staff and were treated professionally. Kudos to you, wait staff, as I would have not been that nice. The menu is good, and there's a good selection of beer to try. Unfortunately our food sat under the light for a good ten minutes, so not as good as it could have been. Maybe add a few staff on busy times? I'd go back.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Likes: Great beer selection. Great atmosphere.

Dislikes: Took over an hour to get our food. My onion rings were cold. The burger was mediocre.

1  Thank Ken W
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stopped in Cadillac on our way to the Sleeping Bear Dunes and got the restaurant recommended from the hotel. The waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable about the different beers. We liked the atmosphere, nice and unique style. We had different pizza and gluten free fish tacos. The pizza was to die for, without doubt the best pizza we have had in the US. Excellent.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We are lunch on a Sunday afternoon. We sat in the back which is a little quieter. Ordered the sweet potato fries which were cooked and seasoned perfectly. I had a Cobb salad which had good lettuce to topping proportions. Dining companion ordered chicken nachos- her favorite and they delivered like usual. We will stop back again when going through Cadillac. And our waitress was very attentive without being over bearing!