“Great beer, great pub atmosphere!”

Clam Lake Beer Company
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Cadillac
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Very well appointed new pub with an old pub feel: high ceiling, wood floor, old store style. Long leather bench seating, many comfy leather chair/high tops. Extensive draft craft beer selection, good service and good food. Wish I lived closer to go more often!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Good beer (don't have their own yet, but carry many, many different Michigan craft brews) and we didn't eat but the menu looked incredible...will try to eat here next time we visit! Great staff, too!

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

On our way home from Traverse City we needed a bite to eat. Found this great restaurant on the app and decided to give it a try. I loved being able to preview the menu and they had many Gluten Free options! Perfect! The food was great and so was the atmosphere!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Came here a few times for lunch. Tried to come for dinner once but the wait was too long and we were starving so we went elsewhere. The interior of this place is definitely nice and unique.

I tried their sunny side burger (no honey mustard please), french dip and pizza, they used fresh ingredients and tasted good. Love their homemade chips! Prices can be better but it's comparable with similar restaurants.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We were driving back from Glen Arbor and happened to be near Cadillac at lunch time. I pulled up the Tripadvisor app on my phone and this Clam Lake Beer Company popped up with good reviews. We actually decided to drive about 10 minutes out of the way to give it a try. It was well worth it.

Excellent food - salad, quesadilla and a fabulous burger. My boys got the mac and cheese and it was fantastic.

Great and friendly service and clean restrooms.

I will definitely stop in again on my next trip to Glen Arbor.

1  Thank Brad_Lazorka