“Good food, good service”
Review of Maggie's Tavern

Maggie's Tavern
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Cadillac
Cuisines: American
Lake O
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

A friend from the area took me to Maggies, said I would really enjoy it. I did. I love the building and what they did to it. A very comfortable down home feeling. Our server was prompt and very helpful. I had trouble deciding and she was more than willing to explain different menu items. I had a burger and soup, both excellant. The burger was done right. My drink never got below half full without my server topping it off. Try it you will like it.
Doug

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We will never go back”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

All the food is frozen/prepared. I ordered a gyro, which came with a pressed meat product and no sauce on it at all. It was very plain and dry. My husband ordered chicken strips which were a frozen pressed meat product that cost $8 and even though we asked 3 times for BBQ sauce, my husband never got any. My daughter ordered nachos which had what looked liked canned chunk chicken on them. She was never asked if she wanted a refill on her soda. To top it off, there were only 3 tables with customers when we were there. We watched our server count her money and roll coin, and never did she check on us. This place is awful, plus dirty. The carpet needs to be replaced or at least vacuumed. Popcorn was all over the floor.

Traverse City, Michigan
“Good food reasonable prices”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Ate dinner at Maggie's - food was very good, price was right, and the atmosphere was relaxed (ate around 5:00 PM). Would go back.

• Visited August 2013
East Lansing, Michigan
“VERY GOOD Service and Food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We usually stop by this place when we're in Cadillac. The food is served quickly, it's good and the prices are fair. Need I say more?

Visited July 2013
Temperance MI
“Good service..good food”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Setting in an old brick building, mosaic tin tiles on the ceiling and just enough old style ambiance. Seemed like old church pews for booth seating. Family restaurant when we were there, didn't see it in the evening when it must change over to tavern atmosphere. Bowls of popcorn while you wait, always a bonus with kids. Food cooked just right, brought out hot off the grill. Service was friendly and efficient.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Maggie's Tavern? Share your experiences!