“Great price for a standard room”
Review of Days Inn Cadillac

Days Inn Cadillac
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Cadillac
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed at the Days Inn last month with my son't hockey team for one night. The lobby was just remodeled, very nice job. The lobby/desk attendant was very pleasant and looked up my reward number as I didn't have my card on me. Our room was on the second floor. The furnishings are a little dated, but the room worked just fine for my wife, 18 year old son and I. The in-room refrigerator kept our drinks ice cold and overall the room was very clean. The beds were comfortable as were the pillows. There is ample parking around the hotel, even with all the trucks with snowmobile trailers. We did not use the pool but it looked like it was in nice shape. The free continental breakfast was a standard continental breakfast that I usually eat while traveling out of town for work, but we opted for a larger breakfast at the local Bob Evans.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RonaldB494

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Nice looking room/lobby. Didn't use pool because there were 20+ kids in there. That's fine but wanted to swim after skiing. Kids running the halls all night- called the front desk. Noise stopped for a few then resumed. It was kind of a mad house of doors slamming and the pitter pat of children well past 1:30 am. I'm not sure what mgmt can do about unruly children. When I ran a hotel, quiet time was at 11p. Any kids found outside their room without a parent were brought back to their room and the parents were informed that if they didn't keep keep an eye on their children they would be asked to leave. As I was walking back from getting my coffee there was someone complaining of the same issue at the front desk. It's not worth 20 angry guests to accommodate one family with kids who don't listen.
Otherwise had great service- friendly staff. Happy with the room and the breakfast.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Your walls are paper thin! Had a child in the room next door screaming at 3:00 in the morning, sounded like they were in our room. Every time someone turned on a faucet or flushed the toilet we woke up.......

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnCadillac, General Manager at Days Inn Cadillac, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Very pleasant Days Inn. Cleanliness was great and the service was very good. We have no complaints and would stay here again. We came to ski at Caberfae and it was an affordable place to stay. I recommend it. As a Wyndham member, it is always good to find a gem at a lower priced hotel and this is one for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed on New Years Eve as a getaway with my husband. Hotel is under construction but it didn't bother us one bit.

Check in and check out was quick and easy. Beware of the safe warranty fee, it's in small print on your check in paper but they don't tell you it's there. I can imagine that $1.50 per room adds up quickly for those who don't dispute it. There was no problem having it removed.

We got a king size suite with in room Jacuzzi tub. Room was clean, bedding clean. Fridge had some small coffee stains on it...nothing to really complain about. TV didn't work well, but we are used to our flatscreen at home, these are old school tvs. Jacuzzi tub, is in the bathroom, not in the room where you can relax and watch tv. Sort of sucked sitting in the Jacuzzi tub right next to the toilet.

Breakfast area was clean and stocked. Random assortment of cereal, bagels, frozen waffles, muffins, biscuits and gravy. Not bad.

Didn't use the pool or hot tub, but it looked nice.

We will stay again if returning to Cadillac but I have paid the same price at other hotels that were much more up to date and nicer.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cadillac
Hampton Inn Cadillac
Best Bear Lodge & Campground
Evergreen Resort
Evergreen Resort
#1 of 14 in Cadillac

Been to Days Inn Cadillac? Share your experiences!