“At the top of the hill”

Hampton Inn Cadillac
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Cadillac
Reviewed 14 September 2013

They was a very clean hotel. Close to shopping and parks. Also a walking trail that is very scenic.
A very nice lake to walk around, the walking trail goes around the lake. The rooms are big and clean. I enjoyed my stay very much.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are nice because you have a view of the wooded area
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We requested a handicapped room. It was supposed to have a walk-in shower, but instead had a tub that I was unable to use. The floor was uneven, which is bad for an elderly person. There were three pillows. Should have been four since we had to use the bed to watch TV. There was only one desk chair. These handicapped rooms should always have two beds because almost anyone disabled who travels will have a companion. I am 85 years old and had my daughter with me. The breakfast was a disaster. There was not seating people for all the guests that were there. Many took their plates to their rooms. We were not able to get to the waffle maker or toaster because of the small room and the number of people. The staff was not prepared for the number of guests they had. They should have stayed open for at least another half hour but closed at 10 a.m. anyway. We went to get coffee, and two of the coffee makers were empty. Only the decaf was left. Although I'm not positive about this, I thought the website said that AARP members could check out as late as 3 p.m. However, when I asked about this, they indicated we could probably check out a little late but knew nothing about the 3 p.m. checkout.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Very clean from lobby to our room; excellent breakfasts with different menus and lots of selections; quiet; bed very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Will stay there again next year. Great value.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Clifford L
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here for a night while visiting friends in Lake City, I don't have one bad thing I could say... The most comfortable beds, fantastic FREE breakfast and everything was updated, like brand new and spotless! Free coffee around the clock and a great staff... Don't let any of the negative reviews stop you from staying here, this was top notch and I am PICKY!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2013

After a long day of riding a motorcycle this was a great place to stop for the night. This hotel has recently been remodeled and looks very nice. We were on the top floor and it was pretty quiet. I would highly recommend staying here I will definitely stay here again on future trips. We did not go to breakfast but as usual Hampton Inn will not disappoint. We checked out the pool area and it was very warm in there but the pool was of great size and the fitness room was very nice. All the machines have their own TV. Very nice hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa G
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The room was exquisite and very reasonably priced. I wish I could have stayed longer. It was so relaxing and convenient to my destination. If I have reason to visit the area again, this is where I would stay. I loved the Cadillac Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The hotel was clean, new carpet and the batroom was recently updated except for the tub. There was a crack in the floor and porely patched. It stuck your foot if you stepped on it. The bed was comfortable and sheet were fresh. The worst part was the niose the airconditioner and refrigerator made. We got the room as cold as possible so we could turn the AC to sleep. Shortly after the refrigerator came on and was almost as loud as the AV. We unplugger it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cadillac
Holiday Inn Express Cadillac
#1 of 14 in Cadillac
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#7 of 14 in Cadillac

Been to Hampton Inn Cadillac? Share your experiences!