THE ONE PREVIOUS EXISTING REVIEW IS NOT THIS PROPERTY! There is NO POOL, NO hot tub, NO beach on the doorstep. IT is not a condo. That review should be removed immediately.
This was an overpriced, under-delivered property. Unfortunately ,the owners description is not realistic. Cottage is very old with safety issues and some things poorly maintained. I am convinced there is a serious mold problem in this property airspace---our adult son has a mold allergy and reacted almost immediately upon entry and was unable to stay there as planned. Windows opened day before arrival by owners--- Dryer sheets, sachets, room fresheners throughout---apparently to mask the smell. Daily evidence of mice in kitchen and eating area. Chipmunks, spiders and spider webs inside, some dirty windows. Toilets very difficult to flush due to low water pressure. No AC---bedrooms are upstairs and very uncomfortable during hot weather--hard to sleep. We left early---as soon as the family wedding was over, due to poor conditions in this property. Owners were sent email about these issues and there has been no reply at all.
My family and I spent 3 wonderful days at the Stone Cottage. The kitchen had everything one might need, the cottage was very comfortable, beautiful views, hiking trails and the lake was spectacular. The only thing I would recommend is bringing more lawn chairs. I would recommend this property.