“Best Japanese experience ever”
Review of Aji Ten

Aji Ten
Ranked #15 of 180 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Japanese
Berlin, Germany
“Best Japanese experience ever”
Reviewed 9 April 2009

There is only ONE drawback: no alcohol. Aside from that, this is the best japanese restaurant that I have been to in the metro Detroit area. Great food, good prices, fun waitstaff.

Canton, MI
“Will definitely return”
Reviewed 30 October 2008

I went to Aji Ten for the first time this evening. I am very impressed with my first-time experience.

I was very disappointed with the other Japanese and sushi establishments in the area, so I was set on trying out a new place.

The prices are incredibly reasonable and the food is wonderful. I ordered many different types of sushi, all of which were very fresh. One of the friends that I was with ordered a noodle dish that cost next to nothing for the quantity and quality of the food. I also felt that the restaurant was very well maintained from my first impression.

I will definitely return to Aji Ten. I am very grateful to have found a quality Japanese restaurant in the area.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice food and friendly environment.”
Reviewed 16 October 2008

Nice food and friendly environment.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook