“Great Service!”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Canton
Monroe, Michigan
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012

Great Place to stay, I' stay here at lease four time a month very nice location easy acces to major expressways.Also easy access to nice places to eat. Klodiana at the service desk is always helpful! and always a joy to talk to.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 26 December 2012
I wanted to take the time to personally respond to your review. We greatly appreciate your continued business; thank you for staying with us. I am happy to hear you enjoy our location. You are a valued guest and we look forward to having you back on your next trip to Canton.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

We recently visited this location and found the desk attendant to be extremely pleasant and helpful. The desk attendant (Klodiana) was very helpful in making sure we had a room that fit our comfort level. Her assistance was very appreciated during our entire stay.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 23 December 2012
Thank you for your review. It's very rewarding to hear that our staff delivered on our committment of great guest service. I appreciate you sharing your hotel experience with us. Thank you for your business.
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

The customer service at the Extended Stay America of Canton, Michigan is wonderful due to Klodiana. She is one of the friendliest and most polite employee's I have ever met. She welcomes you every time you see her and makes you feel special. Thank you Klodiana for making my stay great.

Room Tip: Rooms have a kitchen and full size fridge.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 11 December 2012
I appreciate you posting this review. I am so happy to hear Klodiana took such good care of you and made your stay that much more enjoyable. It's always rewarding to hear when our staff is delivering on our promise to provide exceptional guest service. Thank you for staying with us.
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

I stayed November 30 & December 1, 2012 and the best part of the stay was the person on Duty named Klodiana! She was very accommodating and made my stay exceptional!
The rooms and hotel itself could use a slight cleaning/refreshing as it gets used a lot due to the business area but the employees are great and very accommodating and my advice is ask to see the room prior to checking in to make sure everything is in order!

Room Tip: Look at room prior to checking in to make sure acceptable!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 7 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear our staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize if you experienced any issues with cleanliness as that is not our norm. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you back again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

Klondiana,cathy Johnson,kierra wright where the best they are very sweet and help a lot they do an awesome job! The place was very clean. Rooms are nice. Everyone here is great! It is in a great location. The area has no problems. Everyone is just too sweet klondiana was the best she loves to have a good conversation

• Stayed December 2012
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 3 December 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear our staff took such good care of you. It's always great to hear positive feedback from valued guests like yourself. We appreciate your business very much.
GRAND RAPIDS
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stayed for a month recently and had a great experience. I was alone, female, and was worried based on previous reviews. I wish more people would write about the positives rather than just the bad.
My stay was great. Good value, I googled coupons and got a great deal, front desk staff were always helpful, especially Klodiana. My room needed extra cleaning and they got right on it, no questions. I will definitely go back. Felt very safe, stayed on 1st floor. Great laundry.

Room Tip: 1st floor was nice
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 24 October 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your hotel experience with us. It was very rewarding to hear you enjoyed your stay but mostly that you found our location to be safe, hospitable and clean. We strive to provide great customer experiences and I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel in Canton. We hope to have you back soon.
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

The hotel staff (Klodiana & Maria) were extremely accommodating and friendly. Our room was clean and very comfortable. I would definitely stay at this property again. It truly was a great stay at a great price.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank F25Rooster
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 14 August 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review about our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide a friendly, clean and comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests; it is extremely rewarding to know we were able to provide this for you.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Klodiana, Maria and the rest of my team.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#1 of 5 in Plymouth
Holiday Inn Express Canton

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton? Share your experiences!